+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No stamp on arrival ?

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
My spouse has reached Canada on TRV yesterday however, her passport wasn't stamped on arrival at YYZ Pearson Airport.

1 Is this normal ?

2 What do I need to do for stamping ?

3 Will there be any issue ?

TIA

jaySil

Nov 30, 2018
My spouse has reached Canada on TRV yesterday however, her passport wasn't stamped on arrival at YYZ Pearson Airport.

1 Is this normal ?

TIA

1. Unlike in other countries, no stamping will be done on the passport.
2. No
3. No

Reactions: vinay16

Sledge

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
VISIT

1 Is this normal ?

TIA
1. This happened to my wife. This means her visitor record is valid for 6 months from the date of entry.
2. Nothing you can do now.
3. If you will be sponsoring her and want to add her to your provincial health benefits, you may need to request her Travel History Report. This was the case for us in Alberta. It will take roughly 30 days to receive this.
https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/agency-agence/reports-rapports/pia-efvp/atip-aiprp/thr-rav-eng.html

Reactions: vinay16

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
1. This happened to my wife. This means her visitor record is valid for 6 months from the date of entry.
2. Nothing you can do now.
3. If you will be sponsoring her and want to add her to your provincial health benefits, you may need to request her Travel History Report. This was the case for us in Alberta. It will take roughly 30 days to receive this.
https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/agency-agence/reports-rapports/pia-efvp/atip-aiprp/thr-rav-eng.html
Thanks for reply. I have already applied for her spousal PR application and she has received "Ready for Visa" email 4 days ago. I have raised webform saying that she is in Canada today. So I think I won't have to request this report. Right ?