+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No score is available after submitting my express entry profile

amrmashaly

May 2, 2018
Hello guys,

I submitted my application for express entry 2 days ago. My status is in eligible and there is no score added in front of any of the sections. Did anyone have this problem before and is there anything I should do about it ?

Thanks all.

1234abcd

Apr 29, 2018
Hello People,

I have following qualification;

1. 3 Year Diploma in Civil Engineering
2. BE in Civil Engineering (admission by lateral entry)
3. MTech in Soil Dyanamics
4. MEngg - NATM (Austria) - this is professional course which I am pursuing through distance learning a part of which I ad to study in university campus at Austria, most possibly will get degree by the year end.

Please suggest me what all transcripts I need to send to WES, also Jabalpur Engg College is now autonomous so shall I collect my transcripts from JEC or from RGPV for BE course.

FYI - ILETS date is 2 June & planning to file EOI by the end of June 2018.

Please suggest.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
So the "ineligible" won't change after 24 hours ?
It does not take 24 hours for you to be eligible, it takes 24 hours for you to enter draw. Try and figure out what made it to be ineligible and create again, use CIC calculator first to know the score.

amrmashaly

May 2, 2018
It does not take 24 hours for you to be eligible, it takes 24 hours for you to enter draw. Try and figure out what made it to be ineligible and create again, use CIC calculator first to know the score.
Thank you so much for the info! My score is 455. So I am supposed to be eligible, I will try again