+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

no response yet for visitor visa application submitted online in UK

targieli

Jun 23, 2013
I am in UK and applying for visitor visa to attend a Conference in Canada. I submitted my online application on 26th May, according to the official website, the processing time is 7 working days, but for my case, it has been 28 days now, and I haven't received any response yet. I am VERY VERY worrying :( :( :'( :'(

Could anyone give me a thought about what is going on with my application? I am beyond frustrated now since I am really wanting to make my attendance of the conference... :'(
Many thanks. :'(

amikety

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
2-2-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
Some offices are under strike. London VO is one of them. CIC has a posted a notice on their website stating processing times may be effected.

You may want to contact the VO to ask about your application. You may also want to talk with your employer/school/whoever wants you at the conference and make them aware of the situation. It might not be possible to get the visa in time for your trip.

targieli

Jun 23, 2013
I have been trying to contact London VO for several times, but so far still no response, no email reply at all. What can I do now? It has been more than one month now :( :(

targieli

Jun 23, 2013
Still no response yet, what can i do now? have been emailing VO several times but no reply... am I screwed? :'(

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are you sending a case specific enquiry or a general one? If it's a case specific, do you receive a delivery confirmation email once you submit the enquiries? Once I tried and a never got the confirmation, and found a delivery failed email in my spam folder.

targieli

Jun 23, 2013
Yes, I sent the case specific enquires and got the auto reply very time. Try to use the webform directly, it usually works....

ADNANX31

Oct 8, 2013
hello

I am also in uk on student visa and planning for Canada to attend an conference. please let me know what documents are required for Canada visitor visa and how we can apply for this.

thanks

Hansi89

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

anyone who applied for online TRV London VO May-2016 please share your timeline? :)