+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

no response on Visitor visa

husnainayubb

Apr 9, 2019
Hello to the members!

I applied my TRV on 13-March-19 by hand at VFS, received biometric validation IMM5825 on 20-March-2019, afterwards till to date i heard nothing from their end.

today i tried to link my application online entered all the information as they asked but at last they said no record found i tried thrice today. Kindly help me how can i link my application online and why they hold my case it's been 3 weeks after receiving the bio metric validation letter.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hello to the members!

I applied my TRV on 13-March-19 by hand at VFS, received biometric validation IMM5825 on 20-March-2019, afterwards till to date i heard nothing from their end.

today i tried to link my application online entered all the information as they asked but at last they said no record found i tried thrice today. Kindly help me how can i link my application online and why they hold my case it's been 3 weeks after receiving the bio metric validation letter.
Where are you applying from, and what is the processing time for TRV applications in from your country? Before you contact them you need to be consider whether you have past the normal processing time. As for linking you application, you need to to look at detail as you entered in your paper application including CAPS as it is also case sensitive. Try using UCI and family name option or UCI and application number

husnainayubb

Apr 9, 2019
i checked with the tracking ID from VFS its showing in process. I applied from Lahore pakistan, my father got his visa in 20 days 5 months back. i tried with both options.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
VFS tracking doesnt show much until dispatched a couple of days after a decision has been made on gckey. You are past the 20 days for Pakistan, plus a few days for biometrics processing. You should receive a response soon

kashiftnt

Aug 5, 2019
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Riyadh
Hello Members,

I applied online for TRV from Saudi Arabia on September 4, 2019.
Bio metric was done on September 9, 2019.

After that no update from IRCC.

Average processing time for Saudi as per IRCC is 21 Days, and its 32 days for my application.

Anyone please suggest do i need to send mail to: Riyadh Embassy ? i have the specific Mail address for delay processing application.

Important: any one has the experience for such delay and what could be the reason ?

Thanks for feedback.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello Members,

Average processing time for Saudi as per IRCC is 21 Days, and its 32 days for my application.

Anyone please suggest do i need to send mail to: Riyadh Embassy ? i have the specific Mail address for delay processing application.

Important: any one has the experience for such delay and what could be the reason ?

Thanks for feedback.
This is normal. Processing can sometimes take a few months.

sbilal01

Oct 8, 2019
Hello Members,

Thanks for feedback.

sbilal01

Oct 8, 2019
Hi
I am also in same boat
Applied online 9th September,
Bio metric was done on September 11th 2019
still no update

please share with us once u get any update

hopefully u get positive response.

nnasyrla

Dec 30, 2019
Hi
I am also in same boat
Applied online 9th September,
Bio metric was done on September 11th 2019
still no update

please share with us once u get any update

hopefully u get positive response.
hi sir, did you get your response eventually?