+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NO RESPONSE ON TRV

daddydara

Jul 14, 2019
Hello, i applied for a visitor's visa on the 7th of july 2019 and i went for my biometrics on the 9th, showed up in my profile on the 10th of july and ever since then its been a long silence.
My vacation is almost over and the programs i have lined up after my approval is all getting out of the list one after the other.
I don't know if i can go spend my vacation somewhere else or still wait for a response. Its been 40+ days now.
Any reason why its taking so long?

Zhanna22

May 16, 2019
Hello, i applied for a visitor's visa on the 7th of july 2019 and i went for my biometrics on the 9th, showed up in my profile on the 10th of july and ever since then its been a long silence.
My vacation is almost over and the programs i have lined up after my approval is all getting out of the list one after the other.
I don't know if i can go spend my vacation somewhere else or still wait for a response. Its been 40+ days now.
Where did you apply from?

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
Yes. A lot of application are coming In especially from Nigeria since the American embassy over there have shut down their website for the year. So there has been increasing visa processing time for Nigerians. You should have started your application a least 3 months before your supposed travelling date just incase of any delays. Now you are left with 2 options.

1. Wait till a decision is made
2. Withdraw your application