+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No response for two months

alanzbl

Jun 11, 2015
Hello,

I applied for Travel Visa to Canada Online. it's been two months with no updates on CIC website where it just states that my file has been opened and nothing else.
I live in Boston Area. Not sure what to do now..

Selm

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
alanzbl said:
Hello,

I applied for Travel Visa to Canada Online. it's been two months with no updates on CIC website where it just states that my file has been opened and nothing else.
I live in Boston Area. Not sure what to do now..
Please give a call to CIC call center and ask for the delay. You can say, as per the online processing time, it say only 22 days. tell them it's been two months and ask them what's causing the dealy.

Good Luck!!

alanzbl

Jun 11, 2015
Selm said:
Please give a call to CIC call center and ask for the delay. You can say, as per the online processing time, it say only 22 days. tell them it's been two months and ask them what's causing the dealy.

Good Luck!!
THX,, I called CIC call center, it says application submitted after Mar 13th has not been processed!! and it'll probably take 76 days!!!!

Selm

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
alanzbl said:
THX,, I called CIC call center, it says application submitted after Mar 13th has not been processed!! and it'll probably take 76 days!!!!
If you are talking about TRV, as per the CIC online processing time, they should be able to decide the decision by this time as CIC says only 22 days for online and 24 days if you do by mail. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp.asp (Under the column of New TRV).

And currently they are working on May 7th applications not march 13

I hope you are not talking about Open work permit

alanzbl

Jun 11, 2015
Selm said:
If you are talking about TRV, as per the CIC online processing time, they should be able to decide the decision by this time as CIC says only 22 days for online and 24 days if you do by mail. (Under the column of New TRV).

And currently they are working on May 7th applications not march 13

I hope you are not talking about Open work permit

I am applying TRV.. And I tried to call, it always says that high volume of calls, please call again... I tried so many times!!! still no one answered my call....

cuongptnk

May 14, 2015
I also applied online to invite my wife as a visitor to Canada. The application is submitted on April 10, 2015. And there is no update yet.