+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

no response after medicals,2 months have passes by,wat to do?

oosman

Star Member
Jul 11, 2010
no response after medicals,2 months have passes by,wat to do?

i wanted to pally some where else now, and i don't have my original docs ..

wat to do?

rao86

Star Member
Jan 13, 2011
PAKISTAN
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd dec
hey oosman same here yar u recieved ur medical but i m still waiting for the medical dude time is running out for me..........oosman where did u apply for ?

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Oosman i think thr is must be some error in your medical report contact your local General Post Office because CHC sent mails via local mail if they need anything so might be your mail in GPO i was faced the same problem i had done with my medical on 06 December & didn't got any thing or reply form CHC so long, so i emailed them they said my application is in process so i consult some legal advisor they told me to go and check your local GPO i did as directed by the advisor said to me & found my mail from GPO dated: 21 December 2010 and i received my mail on dated: 15 january 2011....
Pray to God Inshallah sab theek hoga yr

mere saath to bwt problem ho gaye hay may nay apna again chest xray krwaya 17 jan ko or ab tak meri reports doctor k hi pass hay wo bhejna hi bhol gaye :mad: may nay kal call ki thi k mujhe tracking number dedo mere reports ka jo aap nay courier ki to phr un ko pata chala k mere reports to bheji hi nahi hay wo bhol gaye thy :mad:

oosman

Star Member
Jul 11, 2010
@ umair i applied for winter session 2011.

@ali jumani
its strange,ur medical was not ok

do i have to go local gpo in saddar rwp.as i m livin in pindi

oosman

Star Member
Jul 11, 2010
buh i asked my doctor ,,before sending my reports,she said ,al reports are f9,,,,,there must some other problem with my case i guess

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
@ oosman my doc was said the same to me but the matter is the report which they sent i guess not qualify their standard thats y they again ask for re xray exam.....
and yea your area's gpo

oosman

Star Member
Jul 11, 2010
and i applied through visatronix service of TCS,i got medical call through them too,
now thats strange ,if they send me notices through local mail.im still without an conlusion

scell

Jan 31, 2011
I have been a "silent spectator" on this forum. However, this forum has helped me greatly. Here's my timeline:
Applied: Dec 01, 2010
Medical call: Dec 14, 2010
Medical done: Dec 22, 2010
Still waiting for a response. My classes started Jan 10 but as I am pursuing a graduate program, the university has extended my joining date.

It was interesting to read that CHC sends mail by regular post! Should I go and check with my area GPO or the main GPO of the city? Has anyone else received mail from CHC or is this a lone case?

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
@scell go to your local area's GPO ye i have received a local mail from CHC after 45 days

rao86

Star Member
Jan 13, 2011
PAKISTAN
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd dec
hey alijumani dude what should we say to our local area gpo.....what did u said to them

scell

Jan 31, 2011
@ alijumani: thanks, i'll go to the GPO tomorrow and check with them.

@ rao86: I guess we'll have to ask at the GPO if they have any mail on our name....this is what I am going to do.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
scell said:
@ alijumani: thanks, i'll go to the GPO tomorrow and check with them.

@ rao86: I guess we'll have to ask at the GPO if they have any mail on our name....this is what I am going to do.
@scell yes you have asked them whether some mail they have received on your addressee & if they linger then give them some bribe too they will treat it better everyone are chores :mad:

oosman

Star Member
Jul 11, 2010
yaar i ckhed the gpo,they said u have no mail

embassy is agian saying second that
" Your application is currently in process and is in queue to be reviewed. "

wat to do