+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No reply

karan.797

Sep 18, 2018
Hlo there, I submitted my file for jan intake on 23 august to vfs global and i got the message from delhi embassy after 14 days that your file has been submitted. But after that no reply. I linked my account online but there also the same everything is under process. Pls tell me that why they are taking so much time to do anything.My friend applied on 2 sept and got visa on 6.

jeetkumar

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
Hlo there, I submitted my file for jan intake on 23 august to vfs global and i got the message from delhi embassy after 14 days that your file has been submitted. But after that no reply. I linked my account online but there also the same everything is under process. Pls tell me that why they are taking so much time to do anything.My friend applied on 2 sept and got visa on 6.
SAME HERE BRO DONT WORRY

DARSHNA

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
I HAVE APPLIED ON 5TH SEP. MY FILE IS ALSO SHOWING IN UNDER PROCESSING. MEDICAL EXAM HAS BEEN PASSED. STILL I AM WAITING FOR NEXT STEP.

karan.797

Sep 18, 2018
I HAVE APPLIED ON 5TH SEP. MY FILE IS ALSO SHOWING IN UNDER PROCESSING. MEDICAL EXAM HAS BEEN PASSED. STILL I AM WAITING FOR NEXT STEP.
ok bro. pls tell me that have you done your medical before submitting your file and submit the emedical reciept in your file...as i have done this and when i see online it says that we donot need medicals.

DARSHNA

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
ok bro. pls tell me that have you done your medical before submitting your file and submit the emedical reciept in your file...as i have done this and when i see online it says that we donot need medicals.
I HAVE DONE MY MEDICAL BEFORE SUBMITTED MY FILE TO VFS GLOBAL. WHEN I CHECKED ONLINE AFTER 7TH DAY SUMISSION OF MY FILE.MY MEDICAL TEST WAS CLEARED. STILL THIS MSG IS MY ONLINE STATUS. BUT NOW I AM WAITING FOR NEXT STEP.

karan.797

Sep 18, 2018
I HAVE DONE MY MEDICAL BEFORE SUBMITTED MY FILE TO VFS GLOBAL. WHEN I CHECKED ONLINE AFTER 7TH DAY SUMISSION OF MY FILE.MY MEDICAL TEST WAS CLEARED. STILL THIS MSG IS MY ONLINE STATUS. BUT NOW I AM WAITING FOR NEXT STEP.
ok mine shows you donot need a medical exam. Rest we have to wait

apatel5676

Sep 19, 2018
I also submitted my file on 31st Aug but still medical not passed and status shows that you do not need medical exam.
Have you passed your medical exam?

apatel5676

Sep 19, 2018
I am also facing this situation.