+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No Reply from delhi office

Radhika

Mar 28, 2009
Hi every one,

My parents received the letter from the Canadian embassy to submit the complete application along with the supporting documents to the delhi office.
Now I have sent my parents application for PR to the Delhi office on 15th june as on date i haven't received any correspondance from the delhi office regarding my parents application. I am afriad weather they have received the application or not.

can any one help me , how long will they take to reply weather they have received the application.

kindly anyone answer to this.

regards,
Radhika.

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
New Delhi does not send out acknowledgment of receipt of your application. You can check the status of your application online through ecas.

Radhika

Mar 28, 2009
ariell said:
New Delhi does not send out acknowledgment of receipt of your application. You can check the status of your application online through ecas.
dear ariell

thanks for the reply

but i have checked the ecas status but even that doesen't show any information. as tehre is no change in the status.

I'll regularly check the ecas status fromnow onwards.

thanks once again.

radhika.

Radhika

Mar 28, 2009
Hi all

Does any know how long will it take to receive the Medicals after we post the complete application for PR (Family Class)

As mentioned above I have already posted my parents PR application to Delhi Office and waiting for the reply.

Kindly any one let me know the timeline for this.

Regards,
Radhika.