+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No Reply from CIC

ezcec

Apr 19, 2014
My PR application is currently in process and I got my passport renewed after receiving AOR. I sent scans of the new passport in end of august on this email:
CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca and requested confirmation of receipt.

I did not get any auto-reply and its been 1.5 months now and have received no reply. I read on the forum that usually they reply by 40 days so any ideas what I should do? Should I just consider that it has been received?

hondaFan13

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ezcec said:
My PR application is currently in process and I got my passport renewed after receiving AOR. I sent scans of the new passport in end of august on this email:

I did not get any auto-reply and its been 1.5 months now. I read on the forum that usually they reply by 40 days so any ideas what I should do? Should I just consider that it has been received?
Did you get the auto confirmation to the email you send ?

Also in your email did you include all the items they need to identify that you are the applicant ?

ezcec

Apr 19, 2014
No I didnt get any auto-reply because during that time period CIC was having problems and no one was receiving auto-replies.

Yes, I included all details that were required like Name, App number, client id number, DOB etc.

bc123

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
ezcec said:
No I didnt get any auto-reply because during that time period CIC was having problems and no one was receiving auto-replies.

Yes, I included all details that were required like Name, App number, client id number, DOB etc.
I have also experienced the same problem. Auto-reply atleast provides us the timeline or something to follow up again.
But, not sure if our emails went to the drain or anything. I have emailed early this month and again yesterday. No auto-reply and no response

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
ezcec said:

I did not get any auto-reply and its been 1.5 months now and have received no reply. I read on the forum that usually they reply by 40 days so any ideas what I should do? Should I just consider that it has been received?
Auto reply is not received recently now days , and if you are lucky you get response back .

Don't worry if you have sent to above mentioned address you are good , Don't underestimate CIC , They are quite under rated i feel.