+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NO RELATIVE BUT HOW DO I SECURE A JOB IN CANADA

MusbauAina

Dec 27, 2013
Hello eveyone,

I and my wife are currently working in my country but i wish to move to Canada, alone and later come back to take my wife when am settle over down. currently am working In a Bank as IT support Officer for over 6 years now while my wife is working in an Health center ,none of us has relative in Canada? please i need advice on how to go about it to secure a job in Canada then move down.

please i need advice

Thank you in advance.

Have a nice day.

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello MusbauAina,

You don't need anyone anyone to help you or to find a job.

Just try by your own, it easy to settle down there.

Try look for jobs on workopolis.com, indeed.ca and others like jobs-toronto.ca

Submit your resume and if the employee interested, They will have a interview Via phone or Via Skype. Then they will issue you a LMO. Then you can apply for Work Permit. This is the procedure.

Thank you, I hope i provided some information to you. If this information is helpful, please rate me Good, you will find on the left side.

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The employer can not issue an LMO. They can only apply for one through HRSDC. IF the employer is granted an LMO, they must send that to the employee so he can apply for a work permit.

Suavemec

Dec 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are training centers that exist to cater specially to the immigrants like you who do not have any family or contacts in Canada. GTA has a training center called Access Employment, while Alberta has Calgary Catholic Immigration Society, situated in Calgary, that have workshops designed for the new comers. You can google these sites to know further.

These workshops not only help you in creating a Canadian resume and discussing other job hunting tools, but also assist you in understanding the Canadian culture, health care system, Housing, your rights and other settlement issues that raise numerous questions in our minds as new comers. At times, they also help you by providing a mentor, if available from your field, who can further guide you. You will come across like minded people from your field which will give a chance to "Network", which in a new country, is the most important tool. Networking will be a crucial factor to try and reach out to people concerned in you field.

I suggest you get in touch with these centers by writing to them before you land, to book an appointment upon landing and start with one of these courses which will give you and your wife some very important leads...