+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No Records Found

amir7370

Oct 29, 2018
Hi everyone
I want to get canadian visitor visa
I did the biometric on aug 16
When I want to track my application in VFS using my Tracking number,it says No Records Found
is there anything wrong about my application?
Have I been Refused?
I appreciate if anyone could Guide me
Its driving me crazy
its been 74 days since I did my Bio Metric

Last edited:

carol19.kfp

Nov 29, 2018
Hi Amir,

I'm in the same situation, may I ask what happen to your application after the "No record found" status?

Thank you in advance.

chadeeps

Apr 1, 2019
Hi Amir,

I'm in the same situation, may I ask what happen to your application after the "No record found" status?

Thank you in advance.
I had the same problem. But I later realized that I was not checking it for the right country. Make sure that you are choosing the correct country you are applying from when running the tracking.

Dinithi Fonseka

Jul 1, 2019
Hi all here. I have the same problem. I submitted my application on the 17th of June. All these days the tracking said on process and things. Suddenly since last night it says no records found. Would love if someone can give an answer to why this is happening.. Thank you in advance!

chadeeps

Apr 1, 2019
Hi all here. I have the same problem. I submitted my application on the 17th of June. All these days the tracking said on process and things. Suddenly since last night it says no records found. Would love if someone can give an answer to why this is happening.. Thank you in advance!
Hi, this is very odd. Make sure you are checking it for the right country. If that’s not the issue then you should try reaching out to the visa office in charge of the area where you are located. You have the option of chatting with an agent on the CVAC website- they might be able to advise you better.

Dinithi Fonseka

Jul 1, 2019
Hi, this is very odd. Make sure you are checking it for the right country. If that’s not the issue then you should try reaching out to the visa office in charge of the area where you are located. You have the option of chatting with an agent on the CVAC website- they might be able to advise you better.
Yes that’s what men. So nervous on this. Today I tried calling them, they are closed since it’s Canadian day. Will call tomorrow. Thank you so much for your concern!

gbeee

Jun 25, 2019
all Canada related VFS were closed , Canada Day. Many applicants facing the same issue , VFS record not found
It was working fine till friday now it is having that issue

Reactions: Dinithi Fonseka