+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No rain of AIP Today?

mash343

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Losing hope everyday man. Have some freakin mercy on those who have been waiting for almost half a year for a response. I've reached a point where I'm even ready to take a rejection but the anxiety of not knowing is torturing when it has been going on for so long. Do I defer or do I pay the fees? So many questions linger.
Very true indeed, same situation since December 2019 , God knows the best.

Mandalorian

Nov 21, 2019
winnipeg
NOC Code......
How's the forecast for today? Just 2 more hours to go.
I remember how frustrated and let down you were yesterday before you got the AIP. I have been positive all these days. But today I feel so low. Idk why. This wait is just killing me. Trying to distract myself but every 10 mins I'm reminded of my application. :(

ragiii

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
I remember how frustrated and let down you were yesterday before you got the AIP. I have been positive all these days. But today I feel so low. Idk why. This wait is just killing me. Trying to distract myself but every 10 mins I'm reminded of my application. :(
I have a good feeling about this week. I'm sure most will get their AIPs. I know I was quite frustrated but now that this is off the plate I finally have.....other things to worry about. I guess that's how life is. Anyway, I've been through what many of us are going through. Like I said, ever since the update last thursday I was having a positive feeling. I was frustrated when I didn't receive anything on friday since I was expecting it to happen. Luckily on monday I got it. I'm sure this will happen with almost everyone whose application has been pending for long. Fingers crossed my brothers.

ragiii

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
Doesn't IRCC do CIC maintenance on Tuesdays? Maybe that's why no AIPs today yet? let's be hopeful.

gssidhu19

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-05-2020
My brother applied on May 25 and got his AIP for Fall 2020. Weird thing is that he submitted all the required docs including biometric and medical but still got AIP not the final decision.

Reactions: Panku Trehan

Panku Trehan

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
My brother applied on May 25 and got his AIP for Fall 2020. Weird thing is that he submitted all the required docs including biometric and medical but still got AIP not the final decision.
Still he is lucky. I applied on 16 march no reply yet.