+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No rain of AIP Today?

Jcn99

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Brother I have seen your many posts here and i think you Have very less or no knowledge about ircc. So i am gonea give you some knowledge . First of all more than 90% of online study permits are processed in canada at cpc edmonton ( you can check this on canada website where they mentioned about this while introducing sds process for study permits). Only paper application are processed at new delhi ircc. Secondly ircc does not only handle study permits , there are many other applications like work permits. Pr applications Etc and they also provide consular services to their citizens who are in india ( priority for them ). Lastly if we talk about webinar’s, they are held to clear you doubts , moreover they give live answers to your questions. What else you want.
Have some patience. Even i am waiting for decision on study permit for very long.
May I ask a spin-off question, would it be accurate to assume that an application may have progressed past the eligibility stage if your webform enquiry is sent to the visa office in the jurisdiction where you applied, further stating that your file has been sent there? I’m assuming that rejections are sent directly from Cpc Edmonton (not from visa offices). Visa offices are only there to issue visas. Can anyone confirm that my understanding is correct or incorrect?

Athul94

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
Hi Guys,

Just recd AIP, mine was non SDS application, applied on 02 May 2020
Country - India (New Delhi)
Good luck to everyone, who are waiting for 5-6 month, I can understand how stressfull it is..
And I applied on March non sds...wow..

jwalak14

Star Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Guys,

Good luck to everyone, who are waiting for 5-6 month, I can understand how stressfull it is..
first of all ...really thank full that u posted in the forum..now we have a some hope...Congratulations...

Capricorn11

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Hi Guys,

Congratulations when was your eligibility review started?