+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No rain of AIP Today?

Devil76

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Thats right especially when you are gambling a lot on this decision. We didn't complain all this time. We did wait patiently. But we're in the end game now for Fall term and it's human nature to panic since you have to decide on crucial things now. And there doesn't seem to be a systematic FIFO way in which applications are being processed which leaves people hanging by a thread you know?
True..College is after life to enroll..
Bank’s are after life that either defer and pay us the principle back if not in use

Navkaran

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
what about the delhi high commission? shouldn't they process too or their job is only to initiate webinars?
Brother I have seen your many posts here and i think you Have very less or no knowledge about ircc. So i am gonea give you some knowledge . First of all more than 90% of online study permits are processed in canada at cpc edmonton ( you can check this on canada website where they mentioned about this while introducing sds process for study permits). Only paper application are processed at new delhi ircc. Secondly ircc does not only handle study permits , there are many other applications like work permits. Pr applications Etc and they also provide consular services to their citizens who are in india ( priority for them ). Lastly if we talk about webinar’s, they are held to clear you doubts , moreover they give live answers to your questions. What else you want.
Have some patience. Even i am waiting for decision on study permit for very long.

Capricorn11

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Brother I have seen your many posts here and i think you Have very less or no knowledge about ircc. So i am gonea give you some knowledge . First of all more than 90% of online study permits are processed in canada at cpc edmonton ( you can check this on canada website where they mentioned about this while introducing sds process for study permits). Only paper application are processed at new delhi ircc. Secondly ircc does not only handle study permits , there are many other applications like work permits. Pr applications Etc and they also provide consular services to their citizens who are in india ( priority for them ). Lastly if we talk about webinar’s, they are held to clear you doubts , moreover they give live answers to your questions. What else you want.
Have some patience. Even i am waiting for decision on study permit for very long.
What about non SDS are they processed in Canada or new Delhi?

Capricorn11

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Right, so if one sends a webform, which embassy should they forward it to......as most of us sent it to Delhi embassy.....or any other way around to send it to Edmonton as u said???
We don't even know which files are processed in India and which one are send to Canada where do we forward our new loa

Devika12

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
Jalandhar
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2020
Med's Done....
Aug 2, 2020
Well.. people were complaining till last week that they haven't seen any movement for ages, now there was a lot of moment this week, people are still complaining. Cum'on? At least some of the applicants are starting to get updates.. your turn will come too.. really soon. Enjoy the life man.. don't let this decision ruin your other day-to-day activities.
Sir i really respect you. For all the input that you constantly make. For the vast portal of knowledge that you carry but here I beg to differ. Time is ticking away and it’s just days Away since we have to start our classes. There us nothing for you to enjoy or relax.

subakumaran

Star Member
May 15, 2013
what about the delhi high commission? shouldn't they process too or their job is only to initiate webinars?
May Delhi process them. But the final approval might have to be initiated from Canada. Or may be its a batch processing computerised system.