+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No questions, just saying THANK YOU TO SOMEONE SPECIAL

Hope42010

Star Member
Oct 15, 2009
Brazil
Dear Sirs (….)

Every day many come to you posting questions and asking for answers to their problems, some silly, some crazy, some funny and so on. Many can’t even write English enough to express themselves, yet I see you all respectfully and freely doing your best to understand and assist that person needs, shining light onto the darkness, pointing directions and giving guidance to the lost, reestablishing hope, sharing stories, inspiring with your own success showing that they can and will get there.

But above all, my sincere gratitude to the Canadian nationals here who spend many hours of their busy life, logging in every day just to respond our questions, on a clear demonstration of warming welcoming unconditional LOVE to another human being.

This post is dedicated to a special person in particularly with my sincere THANK YOU !!

Hope42010

gerrybyrne

Dec 30, 2008
Dublin, Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th feb 2009
Doc's Request.
4th mar 2009
AOR Received.
25th may 2009
Med's Request
7th oct 2009
Med's Done....
4th nov 2009
Passport Req..
7th Oct 2009
VISA ISSUED...
3rd dec 2009
Well said. We all owe something to someone here.

sk.aggarwal

Star Member
Aug 26, 2009
US
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 30, 2009
Doc's Request.
October 26, 2009
Nomination.....
-
IELTS Request
October 26, 2009
File Transfer...
October 26, 2009
Med's Request
Feb 2, 2010
Med's Done....
March 1, 2010
Interview........
not done yet
Passport Req..
Feb 2, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
April 03, 2010
LANDED..........
Lets see
I completely agree. This is one of the few forums where there is no (well almost) fights and name calling. Everyone cooperates with others and there are some seniors like Rupeshari who dedicate so much of there personal time to help us.

Thank you all.. and great post.

COCOSTING

Star Member
Aug 3, 2009
London
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agreeeeee,

Three cheers to all the good samaritans..... and a special HURRAHHHH to Rupeshari.. she is a darling, God bless.

I am sure there are a lot of other senior members out here as well who I dont know of, Hurrahhhh to you guys too.

A big HUG to you too who stopped, looked back and droped this nice note.

God Bles you all....

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Very True! Thanks to you all for your supports. This forum is a great example of effective knowledge sharing! I'm glad I got to know about it.

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
COCOSTING said:
I agreeeeee,

Three cheers to all the good samaritans..... and a special HURRAHHHH to Rupeshari.. she is a darling, God bless.

I am sure there are a lot of other senior members out here as well who I dont know of, Hurrahhhh to you guys too.

A big HUG to you too who stopped, looked back and droped this nice note.

God Bles you all....
lol. rupeshhari is a guy :).

manzoorhussain

Mar 7, 2009
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
12-12-2009
AOR Received.
12-03-2010
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Hi..

Hope42010 said:
Dear Sirs (....)

Every day many come to you posting questions and asking for answers to their problems, some silly, some crazy, some funny and so on. Many can't even write English enough to express themselves, yet I see you all respectfully and freely doing your best to understand and assist that person needs, shining light onto the darkness, pointing directions and giving guidance to the lost, reestablishing hope, sharing stories, inspiring with your own success showing that they can and will get there.

But above all, my sincere gratitude to the Canadian nationals here who spend many hours of their busy life, logging in every day just to respond our questions, on a clear demonstration of warming welcoming unconditional LOVE to another human being.

This post is dedicated to a special person in particularly with my sincere THANK YOU !!

Hope42010

You know your words reflect your feeling, thoughts, and depicts your personality too.
You are absolutely right.
I would say, all people at this forum are the GREAT and i can't stop myself of giving 'salute' to all fourum members out there.

I wish all dreams of our forum members may come true.

MH

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Sk.aggarwal
I am putting a red feather on the caps of the members of this forum. They are doing a good job for each other.

I agree with you no fighting and no calling of names. Little minds discuss about people and great minds discuss about ideas and events like this immigration which is important to all of us.

I am so happy i am a member of this froum.

Thanks to all members.

Canadaforall.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Thank you Hope4210 for starting this thread. It is heartwarming to read forum members' sentiments. i am blessed to be a member of this forum. Thank you all. And especial thanks to whoever has helped and touched your heart to start this thread. Again thanks to all of you.

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
COCOSTING said:
Ooops, My bad, lol.

Apologise.

Means you gonna take back your special thanks after its clear "Rupeshhari" is a guy not gal ? :))))

canadp

Feb 25, 2009
California
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2009
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2010
LANDED..........
29-07-2010
I am also contributing thanks from the bottom of my heart to all that Seniors and guys.. who helped everyone here spending their time.

Every answer and reply make difference to someone.

canadp

Surean

Jan 17, 2009
Middle East
I also would like to join and express the sentiments to you all, when we are in dark and other members contibute their ideas and thoughts its a big relief.

God Bless all

Sue