+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No private messaging???

cesarnjody

Feb 22, 2011
Im just wondering how or if we can do private messaging at all? there someone on here that has a very similar story to mine and i have specific questions for her. HELP??

cesarnjody

Feb 22, 2011
well im canadian, my husband is mexican, i am living in mexico so we can be together, we are wanting to move to canada and im looking to speak with someone who can give me some tips and information from someone whos done this before. GIGI1265 i think was her username. her situation seems the same and her story has a happy ending! so gigi, if your reading, pls get in touch! thanks

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't feel stupid! I believe the magic number is 20. So you have 11 to go, knock yourself out ;) Might I suggest sharing your pirate or hobbit name? Unless you'd rather discuss CIC business that is ;D
cesarnjody said:
oh gosh, i feel stupid! :-[ i have maybe 6! i hope i dont need like a hundered!!

patate

Mar 12, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2011
AOR Received.
18-10-2011
File Transfer...
20-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2011
You only need 10. One more! :D

dream99

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
cesarnjody said:
well im canadian, my husband is mexican, i am living in mexico so we can be together, we are wanting to move to canada and im looking to speak with someone who can give me some tips and information from someone whos done this before. GIGI1265 i think was her username. her situation seems the same and her story has a happy ending! so gigi, if your reading, pls get in touch! thanks
Believe me, a LOT of people can help you here. I have learned so much from all the great people on this site :)

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you still need help, I'd suggest perusing the Mexico thread - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t35385.0.html. I believe most people there are going through the Mexico City VO.
cesarnjody said:

cesarnjody

Feb 22, 2011
beleive me, i love the idea of the mexican msg board, however, its like a book, and im kinda lookin for some quick short answers, but ive been checking the topic quite often!

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I see your point, but the beauty of these forums is that you are able to get multiple opinions as multiple people can see your question. And as much as I hate to admit, there's not many "quick, short answers" when it comes to immigration.
cesarnjody said:
beleive me, i love the idea of the mexican msg board, however, its like a book, and im kinda lookin for some quick short answers, but ive been checking the topic quite often!

cesarnjody

Feb 22, 2011
Its true, nothing is quick and easy haha however..... the more im reading the more confused i get, and as you read by the first post, i get confused easily!! (no private messaging??) lol

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Click on "inbox" up top and then "new message." If the function's not there for you (you're past 10), then you apparently must need to get to 20 to have it available.
cesarnjody said:
Its true, nothing is quick and easy haha however..... the more im reading the more confused i get, and as you read by the first post, i get confused easily!! (no private messaging??) lol