+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No Pay Slips but have Experience Letter

deva693

Feb 4, 2018
Hello,

I have the experience letter with all my duties as per NOC of Design Engineer and pay details mentioned from my past work place but as they used to hand me cheque, I do not any pay slips. Can I still use these letters as a proof of work experience without pay slips? Also, what is the process of cross verifying the details of work as one of the work place where I worked is now shut down?

Thanks in advance for your response!

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
Pay slips are not essential. However, the more information you provide the better. You can add your signed contract for example.
As for verifying the documents Im not sure. I heard they make phone calls and sometimes visit the work place while other times they only depend on the documents provided

Reactions: deva693

mariels182

Feb 5, 2018
Pay slips are not essential. However, the more information you provide the better. You can add your signed contract for example.
As for verifying the documents Im not sure. I heard they make phone calls and sometimes visit the work place while other times they only depend on the documents provided
Hi, guys.

I read on CIC that in order to extend my husband's OWP I needed to show some pay slips.
Can you please direct me to a page where I can see that pays are not that important? I am currently working on a NOC-B with the possibility to change to another job with the same skill level.
If I do so, I am not going to have more than 2 pay slips of the new job when extending my husband's permit.

Could this be an issue?

Thank you!

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
Hi Mariels,
I was taking about the FSW category. To prove work experience a letter from the employer as per CIC requirements is essential. Pay Slips on the other hand are considered as Supporting Documents. They are still important but If they are not available, another form of supporting documents can be provided like an employment contract.
You can find this info on the CIC website

mariels182

Feb 5, 2018
Hi Mariels,
I was taking about the FSW category. To prove work experience a letter from the employer as per CIC requirements is essential. Pay Slips on the other hand are considered as Supporting Documents. They are still important but If they are not available, another form of supporting documents can be provided like an employment contract.
You can find this info on the CIC website
Ok I understand better now! Thank you so much alnemeh82.

Reactions: alnemeh82

deva693

Feb 4, 2018
Thanks a lot for your response! I have everything in place other than pay slips. Hope to get all this cleared soon! Wish me luck :)

mdbilal

Sep 13, 2019
Hello,

I have the experience letter with all my duties as per NOC of Design Engineer and pay details mentioned from my past work place but as they used to hand me cheque, I do not any pay slips. Can I still use these letters as a proof of work experience without pay slips? Also, what is the process of cross verifying the details of work as one of the work place where I worked is now shut down?

Thanks in advance for your response!
Hi,

Did you apply without payslips?
I am in the same boat. I am a bit confused about this. Please, let me know if you got your PR ?