+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No opening for medical exam

Saraiksara

Nov 4, 2016
Hi , i got an email from cic requesting a medical exam done within 30 days. I received the request on Nov 2,2018, that mean i have till Dec 2 to finish my exam. The worst part is i have called all my panel physical in my area and no one has a booking available in November. Do you think the cic will allow delay if i called them and let them know? There is only one place in my city-Saskatoon that do immigration medical exam. I even called other closed-by city, but no luck. Did anyone has experience before? Will cic accept this as a reason for delay? Thank you.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi , i got an email from cic requesting a medical exam done within 30 days. I received the request on Nov 2,2018, that mean i have till Dec 2 to finish my exam. The worst part is i have called all my panel physical in my area and no one has a booking available in November. Do you think the cic will allow delay if i called them and let them know? There is only one place in my city-Saskatoon that do immigration medical exam. I even called other closed-by city, but no luck. Did anyone has experience before? Will cic accept this as a reason for delay? Thank you.
Hi

Provided you inform IRCC before the deadline, they will give you an extension.