+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No oath...

tds69us

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
passed my exam and in the interview she said I should hear from them in 8 to 10 weeks........heard nothing back
the website said my application should be complete before 31st of March.....heard nothing back
the website got updated to say I can call and check again in 6 months.....

i don't trust them anymore....

alaabebe

Apr 19, 2016
tds69us said:
passed my exam and in the interview she said I should hear from them in 8 to 10 weeks........heard nothing back
the website said my application should be complete before 31st of March.....heard nothing back
the website got updated to say I can call and check again in 6 months.....

i don't trust them anymore....
Don't trust them because they never built that bridge of trust and never care !
no process ...no solid timing of any thing !
randomized actions by unprofessional people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ambient2

May 30, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
h3a3j6 said:
I still hope that the MP's commit to expedite all backlogged applications by end of this calendar year will materialize itself...
Sorry for my pessimisms, but apparently the Parliament has different priorities, like changing the text in 'O Canada'.

ambient2

May 30, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HighFive said:
Any reply from your MP yet?
My MP said they can not do anything anymore, last time they made an enquiry with CIC on 22 April with zero success.
I do have an appointment with lawyer this week. Probably my only option now (apart from waiting for eternity).

tds69us

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ambient2 said:
My MP said they can not do anything anymore, last time they made an enquiry with CIC on 22 April with zero success.
I do have an appointment with lawyer this week. Probably my only option now (apart from waiting for eternity).
I'm going to wait till July because that's when I am allowed to call them again, if I don't hear that my oath is on the way, I'm filing for Mandamus. I don't give a crap anymore...

HighFive

Mar 13, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tds69us said:
I'm going to wait till July because that's when I am allowed to call them again, if I don't hear that my oath is on the way, I'm filing for Mandamus. I don't give a crap anymore...
Right on!

ambient2

May 30, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tds69us said:
I'm calling them tomorrow for the last time and filing for Mandamus day after that.

links18

Champion Member
Feb 1, 2006
You all filing mandamus pro se or are you paying the big bucks for a lawyer? (Assuming you are not yourself one).