Feb 21, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-08-2020
AOR Received.
11-25-2020
my application was recieved by ircc on august 13th 2020. i have been seeing a good amount of people around my same time line having at least SA and some even having copr. should i be concerned that we have not recieved SA? is it odd for this to happen? could it suggest we are eventually going ot be in the interview Que. my anxiety has just been building and building as it comes closer to being a year since our application was received... im deeply concerned that our application may be denied im not sure. i heard recieving an owp is usually after the app is deemed complete and is around the time of SA or AIP.. but im not sure what to think right now.. can anyone give guidance or comments of how to proceed. im also worried about contacting my wifes mp because im not sure how to proceed in that direction and i believe she would need to be the driving force.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
my application was recieved by ircc on august 13th 2020. i have been seeing a good amount of people around my same time line having at least SA and some even having copr. should i be concerned that we have not recieved SA? is it odd for this to happen? could it suggest we are eventually going ot be in the interview Que. my anxiety has just been building and building as it comes closer to being a year since our application was received... im deeply concerned that our application may be denied im not sure. i heard recieving an owp is usually after the app is deemed complete and is around the time of SA or AIP.. but im not sure what to think right now.. can anyone give guidance or comments of how to proceed. im also worried about contacting my wifes mp because im not sure how to proceed in that direction and i believe she would need to be the driving force.
Order your gcms notes. Also have wife contact MP or do it yourself, MP's office probably won't care.

POintless to spend hours speculating and worrying instead of actually getting information. Any information here at this stage is just going to be speculation.

Reactions: cjr

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You only passed your medical in late May so it’s not unusual that your file would be in process for the background checks. That usually takes over 2 months. Usually a few months at a minimum. Would order GCMS notes.

Reactions: valvlad

Usa2canada<3

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-08-2020
AOR Received.
11-25-2020
You only passed your medical in late May so it’s not unusual that your file would be in process for the background checks. That usually takes over 2 months. Usually a few months at a minimum. Would order GCMS notes.
got a reminder note today abou medical exam and fees however my gckey showed medical passed? this honestly is the wierdest thing ever i submitted proof of fees for a 3rd time. and am in the process of submitting proof of medical exam
gcms notes showed nothing of major interest but also shows medical passed