Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Singapore
App. Filed.......
28-11-2017
Doc's Request.
12-12-2017
Hi All,
It's been close to 1 month since AOR on 28th Nov 2017 but there has been no update on my medical. I received ADR on Travel history on 12th Dec and submitted the same on 16th Dec.

After this , I see the following in my Application, could you please comment on this.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks

Abide3000

Dec 16, 2017
I am on the same boat aor on 23/11/2017
Medical not approved till now
No additional documents asked
Background we are proccesing your background checks

Its a good thing to hear someone with the same conditions as us

doverraja

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Singapore