+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No Marriage certificate

jitinkalra

Aug 5, 2017
Hi
I just got my copr
Congratulations! So finally get the COPR. What's your AOR and FSW or CEC? I remember you submitted the affidavit with LOE in place of Marriage certificate. Did IRCC asked any additional docs for Marriage Certificate?

nik.1111

Jul 23, 2020
I’ll got my marriage certificate from here.. got married here as we just had ceremony there but didn’t signed anything.. I didn’t have a single prof of wedding in India.. so thought of trying here.. it worked..

jitinkalra

Aug 5, 2017
I’ll got my marriage certificate from here.. got married here as we just had ceremony there but didn’t signed anything.. I didn’t have a single prof of wedding in India.. so thought of trying here.. it worked..
Can you give more insight on how did you get marriage certificate ? Where did you approach to get the marriage done and get the certificate? I can also do the same. I will appreciate if you share the process to get the marriage certificate. By the way, did get the marriage certificate in Canada or in US. Canada or in US.

nik.1111

Jul 23, 2020
Can you give more insight on how did you get marriage certificate ? Where did you approach to get the marriage done and get the certificate? I can also do the same. I will appreciate if you share the process to get the marriage certificate. By the way, did get the marriage certificate in Canada or in US. Canada or in US.
I got in Canada..
so here is the thing you need to find marriage commissioner in your area who performs ceremonies and oath or you can perform in Gurduwara or Mandir .. Make an appointment , reserve the time and day..

nik.1111

Jul 23, 2020
I got in Canada..
so here is the thing you need to find marriage commissioner in your area who performs ceremonies and oath or you can perform in Gurduwara or Mandir .. Make an appointment , reserve the time and day..
Once you reserve everything then you need marriage license.. I got it from Westland insurance.. that’s it once everything is done they send your license to the department and you get your marriage certificate within month .. and to perform oath and stuff you need 2 witnesses..

jitinkalra

Aug 5, 2017
Once you reserve everything then you need marriage license.. I got it from Westland insurance.. that’s it once everything is done they send your license to the department and you get your marriage certificate within month .. and to perform oath and stuff you need 2 witnesses..
Thanks for info, I really appreciate.

sharanjit1986

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
APPLIED FOR MY FAMILY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
AOR1 -- 05.05.2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS UPDATED THAT A MAIL IS SENT AT HOME ADDRESS ON 23.06.2016
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Hi guys one question : is there any difference between police verification done from home country and police verification done from BLS?
its okay if someone apply for pcc in India on ur behalf ..because bls is just a pathway for sending ur pcc request to ur local police station ..

stayyoung2507

Sep 28, 2021
I am into the same situation where I am have been asked to submit marriage certificate in 5 days. Does affidavit with all sorts of supporting documents works? I haven’t understood the marriage in Canada comment from Nik.

stayyoung2507

Sep 28, 2021
During WP you declared yourself as married with passport as the proof of your marriage. How come you got married again in Canada?

dpinsent

Oct 24, 2016
Qatar
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
Hi Have u submitted the Marriage Certificate how u got it with out travelling to INDIA please advice because we got cancelled for the first ITA , now waiting for the certificate to submit in my second ITA as the time is limited in our case.

Hi, this marriage certificate business has messed up everything for us as well. We were married 18 years ago and not even aware of this new system introduced in the last couple of years. The documents we currently have, church certificate and marriage affidavit attested by the Indian Embassy, Qatar has been used and accepted all along as proof of marriage. This is the first time such a huge problem has arisen where our physical presence is required to complete the process!! What a bizarre situation for those of us living out of the country for many years with no options.

Our PR application is cancelled as incomplete but we are trying to see how we can get our marriage certificate without travel to India. At this time with covid and job insecurity, I am afraid to take the chance and travel. Have you got any advice or leads please?

Reactions: waimhas