+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

no letter from cic manila

tessv106

Jan 13, 2009
just finished our medical in nationwide. hope these info helps

1.medical cost for adult is P4,000.
2.kids under 15 years old P2,000 (even less for under 10 years old)
3. urinalysis should be done a week after monthly period ( females)
4. bring passport, 4 passport size pictures, and request for medical ( from the embassy)

Goodluck to all of us

tess

robin_1811

Aug 6, 2009
more than 3 months past since i submmited my PR application in cic makati, and i stlil dnt received anything from the embassy. even the request for medical. my bro in canada keeps on asking me bout the status of my application. is there anyone can give some suggestions to me....? thank you very much.

robin_1811

Aug 6, 2009
good day... i received our medical request from cic makati last sept 23. we've done our medical last oct 13, 2009. now i need to pass orig docs together with the landing fee. well goodluck to all of us...

wifeytin

Oct 16, 2009
Good afternoon everyone, i'm a newbie here...
i just want to inquire something, maybe you could help me
My husband got his AOR but without the Medical forms compared to all of his colleagues...why is this possible? together with that letter is the list of additional requirements such as PR Fee, passport photos and advisory on certificate of marriage. He sent fax to the embassy but there was no reply. Today, Oct 16, i sent all the requirements to the Embassy. I'm just wondering, why he didn't received the medical forms for us compared to all of his colleagues. Is it possible that it was overlooked? will this cause delay in processing our case?

hope to hear sound advise/reply

thank you.

ailets772

Oct 22, 2009
Good day! We received our AOR,original documents request together with the form for medical examination last june.The clinic was already forwarded the medical result last july 2009.It's been 4months we didnt hear any news from cic manila.Mayron ba dyan na nakatanggap na ng PPR letter from cic manila? Share to me please..Thanx

robin_1811

Aug 6, 2009
we've just done our medical last oct 13, 2009, and we're planing to pass original docs together with the RPRF on wednesday oct 28, 2009. i hope we have no medical problem. well goodluck to all of us here. i heard that cic manila has special program to those applicants who severely affected by the recent calamity. God Bless Us All....

robin_1811

Aug 6, 2009
hello everyone... i already submitted orig docs, landing fee of 42,000 pesos in cic makati. just waiting to the clinic to submmit our medical exams results to the embassy. i just want to know how much time for passport requests? tnx and goodluck to all of us....

justconcerned

Oct 29, 2009
it should be around 6 months after you've submitted your PR that you should be hearing something for medical. Medical fees should be in their website. Just hang on tight and wait for it. Its only November anyways. I remember back in 2003 when I applied for Manitoba PNP, the total processing time for the PNP application plus the PR for CIC, inclusive of medical, passport request up until visa issuance was around 1 year. So just be patient.....

mark1128

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
Doc's Request.
22-06-2011
File Transfer...
26-05-2011
Med's Done....
07-04-2011
Passport Req..
22-06-2011
@robin_1811
You can check the clinic when did they submitted your Medical Exam Result to CEM. Mine, already forwarded last Nov.03, i underwent medical exams last Oct.19. Meanwhile, just like you also im waiting for my PPR. hope it will come soon! Can u update me once you receive your PPR.

@ailets772
Have you receive your PPR already?

genesis04

Nov 24, 2009
Hello.. I am also an applicant under SINP. And I am just wondering is it really that slow in processing your application here in manila. I had finished my medical last aug. 17 2009.. And yet it is already 3 months going on 4th month and no words from the visa officers. I don't even know if my medical is ok because they don't have any notice or letter stating that your medical is good. I am just worried that after long months of waiting at the end they would deny or refuse me.. Is anyone knows or have an idea who could give me advise on what to do. Thanks a lot....

merge

Star Member
Jan 5, 2009
philippines
hi genesis04. my medical was done last april 2009. then after 4 months i got another letter from CEM they want me to submit other proof of employment certificate and SSS employment contribution. i was submitted them last september. i have no idea what's next but hopefully my PPR. *_*

genesis04 said:
Hello.. I am also an applicant under SINP. And I am just wondering is it really that slow in processing your application here in manila. I had finished my medical last aug. 17 2009.. And yet it is already 3 months going on 4th month and no words from the visa officers. I don't even know if my medical is ok because they don't have any notice or letter stating that your medical is good. I am just worried that after long months of waiting at the end they would deny or refuse me.. Is anyone knows or have an idea who could give me advise on what to do. Thanks a lot....

andiest

Jul 28, 2009
hi...
i also waited for there replied...they asked other doc...and start proces it
july 22 2009.and untill now...i never heard from the cic...but i have plan to follow up my aplication tomorw....i will post here watever happen...

GUD LUCK FOR US....GOD BLESS....
ANDIEST

paulie

Oct 7, 2008
Hi Everyone ! Just for your info...I think things are already moving with CIC Manila..I just got my PPR request this week after a long wait. Here is my timeline:

Submitted Application to AINP: Aug 2008
Received File Number : Sept 2008
Got AINP Nomination : Jan 2009
Submitted Application to CIC Manila : Feb 2009
Received AOR and File number : Mar 2009
Medex Done: April 2009
Received PPR from CIC Manila : Nov 2009

Good Luck to Everyone....hope this news will lift your spirits some how !!!!

robin_1811

Aug 6, 2009
hi to all,
all we have to do is to wait till cic makati send us letters. im hoping asap i will have my passport request letter from the embassy..... i hope so!!!! pls post your updates... tnx...