+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

no letter from cic manila

robin_1811

Aug 6, 2009
hello, its been 10 weeks since i submitted my PR application in cic makati, and i still dont received any letter for medical instruction. what will i do? pls help.... tnx!!!

edo-san

Mar 30, 2009
To be honest, CIC-manila have been unusually slow the past months. I have been waiting for the Embassy's passport request for more than 4 months now. I am very close to the end of the processing period committed by the Embassy...its very frustrating. I know a lot who are also waiting....stil no word on what happened....

robin_1811

Aug 6, 2009
i still dnt have client # or file # thats why i cant inquire in ecas... my bro in canada keeps on asking me if there is any development on my application... tnx to ur replies...

robin_1811

Aug 6, 2009
april 24,2009 > approved my sinp application,
may 12 > received letter from cic saskachewan.
june 3, 2009 > submit PR application in cic makati
till now still waiting. hmmmppp..........

edo-san

Mar 30, 2009
This really sucks bigtime. The waiting time at the CIC Manila has just gone way too long from what they usually deliver. I am under the AINP Family stream, what is pending is the passport request from the embassy...its just frustrating. running 4 months already and not a word. I would appreciate it if something were to be announced on the timeline. if they have absolutely halted everything or whatnot!

One cannot even call them to ask....

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
edo-san

have patience and all will be fine. frustration will not get you process speed up any better.

edo-san

Mar 30, 2009
Hi Alberta Governor,

I have been trying so very hard to be patient. i guess i just had to let out some steam.
I know that all will be well. I guess the waiting is getting harder as the days pass yet again with nothing.
it will come soon. I know.

Thanks for the kind words. :)

AlbertaGovernor said:
edo-san

have patience and all will be fine. frustration will not get you process speed up any better.

dondls_31

Aug 18, 2009
edosan,

We are on the same boat done our medicals April 17 and still no PPR.. I understand how frustrating it is looking eachday at your mailbox and be disappointed... Well maybe thats why they say "patience is a virtue" ... try not to think of it too much though and stay cool... God Bless.

edo-san

Mar 30, 2009
Hi Dondls,

We really cant do anything about it.
Its a very tricky waiting game. Its not for the faint hearted!
And to think our cases didnt even last for several years like
the others.

I just hope we all get a good news soon!

I guess we are better off, we are waiting for something.

dondls_31 said:
edosan,

We are on the same boat done our medicals April 17 and still no PPR.. I understand how frustrating it is looking eachday at your mailbox and be disappointed... Well maybe thats why they say "patience is a virtue" ... try not to think of it too much though and stay cool... God Bless.

dondls_31

Aug 18, 2009
edo-san,

just keep me informed regarding developments with your paper... It would be comforting to
hear other peolpe 's experience... God bless...

robin_1811

Aug 6, 2009
can anyone give us pointers before taking our medical exams with my family? how much is the medical fee? i passed my pr application in cic makati last june 3, 2009 but still dnt have received letter from cic makati. im under saskatchewan PNP. tnx...