Med's Done....
15-1-2012 -the 2nd med's on april-2013
Passport Req..
1-July-2013 (Canada Day)
VISA ISSUED...
22-Jul-2013 thank u jesus
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Hi guys , I have a question , my husband did the test of the citizenship and he passed, we were waiting the invitation of the ceremony from that time, today my husband checked his status and it says that the letter has been sent 4 days ago , but we received nothing , tomorrow there is a ceremony in Windsor and we live around this area , and there is no more scheduled ceremonies on July , Do u guys think that maybe the invitation sent just before 4 days of the ceremony ? Is that possible ? Or it should be sent at least ten days before the day of the ceremony? We r so confused and tomorrow is a holiday so we can't call the CIC anyway ???

Jun 1, 2015
Hi there, my 2 cents.. If it is a invitation to oath -the online would state that explicitly and also would mention the date and time (experts please correct me if I'm wrong). Since the status just says that cic has sent you a letter, it could only mean that they are looking for further information to continue processing your file.

SARM90

Star Member
Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2012
Doc's Request.
20-2-2013
AOR Received.
14-7-2012
File Transfer...
14-7-2012
Med's Done....
15-1-2012 -the 2nd med's on april-2013
Passport Req..
1-July-2013 (Canada Day)
VISA ISSUED...
22-Jul-2013 thank u jesus
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Thx for the reply, actually they Sid the decision has been made and they sent the letter 4 days ago without mention the time or date

Karem

Star Member
May 4, 2015
I think you can go tommorrow ready and ask them if your husband has been scheduled for the ceremony or no ? you will not lose anything

troll2

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
SARM90 said:
Thx for the reply, actually they Sid the decision has been made and they sent the letter 4 days ago without mention the time or date
indocanadian15 is right, if its oath letter your last ecas line would look like this :

We sent you a notice on MM/DD/YYYY to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on MM/DD/YYYY at HH/MM PM or AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SARM90 said:
Hi guys , I have a question , my husband did the test of the citizenship and he passed, we were waiting the invitation of the ceremony from that time, today my husband checked his status and it says that the letter has been sent 4 days ago , but we received nothing , tomorrow there is a ceremony in Windsor and we live around this area , and there is no more scheduled ceremonies on July , Do u guys think that maybe the invitation sent just before 4 days of the ceremony ? Is that possible ? Or it should be sent at least ten days before the day of the ceremony? We r so confused and tomorrow is a holiday so we can't call the CIC anyway ???
Sarm. There are people who have received that line and decision made it was indeed the oath letter. I am almost sure that it is the oath letter. I can't say when it is for though. If you wanna go make sure you take your passport. Pr card. Copr. Two other ids. Good luck.

WindsorFeb15Aspirant

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Though it is not showing up in the CIC website, there is at least one more Oath ceremony on July 8th at Windsor.
However, as other suggested it doesn't hurt to check the ceremony tomorrow with his documents.