+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

no i want to help me. i post 3 posts but no reply

Harry769614

Oct 24, 2013
i asked to apply under general is it sufficient to show my father's itrs showing income of 3 lakhs.pls reply its urgent

hi friends

Star Member
Sep 26, 2013
Calgary
Category........
AINP
U r question is not clear...i dont know what u mean in that question...but i wish to let u know the requirements for general submission
2 semester fee paid or first sem fee+second sem fee as edu loan
ITR ,SALARY CERTIFICATE or property evaluvation document done by a CA...

Harry769614

Oct 24, 2013
thanks for reply. i paid my first year fee and done gic.
and showing j farms of income 3 lakhs. is this sufficient

twentyone

Jul 23, 2013
India
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
show more J Forms if you can...

hi friends

Star Member
Sep 26, 2013
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Hi dude..u have to prepare a asset evaluation by the help of a CA person.In that u can show this 3 lakhs +u r family asset (land +building)total 50 lakhs is minimum .

Ash20

Oct 5, 2013
Hi
Its always good to show more ITR and assets in general category but i have seen on this forum where neither assets nor ITR of the parents were showed but still visa was approved..If your profile is good then these other things becomes secondary

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Harry769614 said:
i asked to apply under general is it sufficient to show my father's itrs showing income of 3 lakhs.pls reply its urgent
Harry, first of all, you should check the checklist. If you have paid one year fee and purchased GIC, you needn't worry about other documents. However, you do have option to provide more documents under General Category, hence if you attach 1 year ITR or property papers, that should do. But it doesn't mean your case becomes weak by not showing property etc.

And I wonder where did this info come into picture of 50 Lacs minimum?

hi friends

Star Member
Sep 26, 2013
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Hi..
I mentioned that 50 lakhs minimum .I will give u the explanation - the applicants should show their financial background is strong ;for that they can show ITR,or salary certificate from parents or property evaluation certificate done by a CA person..in this evaluation certificate the asset should be not less than INR 50 lakhs.if you have any doubt on this then go and check with professionals who are doing this job for long years...before defending a comment, better to try to know the exact points.....

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi friends said:
Hi..
I mentioned that 50 lakhs minimum .I will give u the explanation - the applicants should show their financial background is strong ;for that they can show ITR,or salary certificate from parents or property evaluation certificate done by a CA person..in this evaluation certificate the asset should be not less than INR 50 lakhs.if you have any doubt on this then go and check with professionals who are doing this job for long years...before defending a comment, better to try to know the exact points.....
Defending? did you try to say " the comment I questioned?". never mind. wish you luck too!