13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
hsgulati said:
Dude PMM is also referring to the same news.. if the news is wrong.. PMM is wrong... :-X
PMM is merely linking the news article. People must make up their own minds as to how likely it is that this article is true.

Wayne.

ragini

Feb 3, 2012
hsgulati said:
Well how can you be so sure that this is not a rumour?? ???
All the news is same.. posted by 'Postmedia news' which is an independent news agency.. whats the authenticity of such claim?
To me.. its very much a rumour till it is proved.. :D
Even I feel that this news is not correct or may be manupulated. Freezing FSW just two days ahead of re opening of window is not small decision. Especially when people all around world are concerned. If they want to freeze I feel they will atleat publish it couple of months ahead. May be next year !!!

rafayet

Star Member
Jan 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Nomination.....
CC charged 21 January 2015, PER 12 February 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
07-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-04-2015
Passport Req..
27-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2015
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

Am I eligible?

Complete Federal Skilled Worker applications received by the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) on or after July 1, 2012, will be placed into processing if they meet the criteria in one of the two categories described below.

Important information
Application category

Choose the Category in the table below which corresponds to your situation. This chart describes the two categories available to you.

Category 1

You have an offer of arranged employment in Canada. The employment offer should:

be in writing,
be indeterminate in duration, and
meet the arranged employment described in this guide.
Category 2

You are an international student currently enrolled in a doctoral (PhD) program, delivered by a recognized post-secondary educational institution located in Canada, and:

have completed at least two years towards the completion of your PhD,
are in good academic standing, and
are not a recipient of a Government of Canada award requiring you to return to your home country to apply your knowledge and skills,
OR

you have completed a PhD program from a recognized post-secondary educational institution located in Canada no more than 12 months before your application is received by the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) and:

you have not received a Government of Canada award that requires you to return to your home country to apply your knowledge and skills; or
if you were a recipient of such an award, you have satisfied the terms/conditions of the award.

kyle

Oct 13, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-July-2016
ragini said:
Even I feel that this news is not correct or may be manupulated. Freezing FSW just two days ahead of re opening of window is not small decision. Especially when people all around world are concerned. If they want to freeze I feel they will atleat publish it couple of months ahead. May be next year !!!
i agree... they are not that rude to inform us just 1 day ahead... common guys... can u just wait for official statement first before posting here... it's not a good idea posting such... blessed are your hearts...

mext60

Aug 4, 2011
UAE
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They have always been rude....dont you remember last year that cap of 1122 reached on 8th July and they informed in mid august. So anything is expected from Canada's Immigration minister. They are not as smart as Australians who have been publishing details of their new immigration system (starting from 1st July 2012) since last year. Though I have already posted my application, however I still believe that the rumor and articles have substance in them, otherwise these newspaper will not publish details without any reason.

hsgulati

Jun 19, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2012
mext60 said:
They have always been rude....dont you remember last year that cap of 1122 reached on 8th July and they informed in mid august. So anything is expected from Canada's Immigration minister. They are not as smart as Australians who have been publishing details of their new immigration system (starting from 1st July 2012) since last year. Though I have already posted my application, however I still believe that the rumor and articles have substance in them, otherwise these newspaper will not publish details without any reason.

its official on CIC.. NOCs have been removed.. see form 7000 :(

hsgulati

Jun 19, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2012
nithin700 said:
Can you please provide the link in CIC which shows NOCs have been removed
see the link posted by rafayat above..

badalpharm

Star Member
Dec 21, 2011
Thunder Bay, ON, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2013
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-11-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29-04-2014
Med's Done....
13-05-2014
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
21-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2015
LANDED..........
11-02-2015
nithin700 said:
Can you please provide the link in CIC which shows NOCs have been removed
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

adina111

Jun 13, 2012
If you read Step 4: Mail the application in the guide I think it is even more clear that ONLY those 2 categories are valid from 1 july....

Trevor and Jo

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
York
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 11.
Doc's Request.
RPRF Requested 30 Oct 12, sent 8 Nov 12.
AOR Received.
Second Line October 17, 2012.
IELTS Request
Done Sep 11 and sent in with application.
File Transfer...
19 Dec 11
Med's Request
30 Oct 12
Med's Done....
13 Nov 12
Interview........
Decision made 26 Nov 12.
Passport Req..
30 Nov 12
VISA ISSUED...
09 Jan 2013 - Flag changed.
LANDED..........
Landing 27 Aug 2013. Flight booked.
Now I have read that link, it is clear that there is no FSW1 this year. sorry guys.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skilled workers and professionals - Who can apply

Skilled workers are people who are selected as permanent residents based on their ability to become economically established in Canada.

Federal skilled worker applications are assessed for eligibility according to the criteria set out below.

For your application to be eligible for processing, you must:

have a valid offer of arranged employment, OR
have one year of continuous full-time paid work experience in at least one of the occupations listed here * OR
be an international student enrolled in a PhD program in Canada (or graduated from a Canadian PhD program within the past 12 months) and meet certain criteria.

*The occupations on this list are in areas where there is a proven need in Canada for more workers. If you are applying under this stream, CIC will only accept your application if you have experience in one of these occupations.

Work experience minimum requirements

If your application is eligible for processing it will then be assessed against minimum requirements.

mates the NOC list has been update so don't rumor around read this link

source http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

Mycoweatsgrass

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 27, 2012; Recieved: TBA
Nomination.....
Twice...once for noble prize in googlin!!!, second for noble prize in 'Interesting' mathematics!!!!!!
IELTS Request
Umer Shahzad said:
Skilled workers and professionals - Who can apply

Skilled workers are people who are selected as permanent residents based on their ability to become economically established in Canada.

Federal skilled worker applications are assessed for eligibility according to the criteria set out below.

For your application to be eligible for processing, you must:

have a valid offer of arranged employment, OR
have one year of continuous full-time paid work experience in at least one of the occupations listed here * OR
be an international student enrolled in a PhD program in Canada (or graduated from a Canadian PhD program within the past 12 months) and meet certain criteria.

*The occupations on this list are in areas where there is a proven need in Canada for more workers. If you are applying under this stream, CIC will only accept your application if you have experience in one of these occupations.

Work experience minimum requirements

If your application is eligible for processing it will then be assessed against minimum requirements.

mates the NOC list has been update so don't rumor around read this link

source http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp
very interesting...

siddharth_pharma84

Jun 25, 2011
WINNIPEG
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
22-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
3-11-2016 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
5-01-2017, MED submit online 10-01-2017. MED passed 12-01-2017
Interview........
Not required at this time. DECISION MADE: 27-06-2017
Passport Req..
04-07-2017, Passport to Ottawa : 04-07-2017, Passport received by Ottawa : 06-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017, Passport Dispatched by CIC: 28-07-2017, Passport frm CIC: 31-07-2017
LANDED..........
31-07-2017
Mycoweatsgrass said:
very interesting...
really interesting , occupation list doesn't show anything yet .just normal noc 2011 . i don't think road has closed yet . :-X :eek:

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siddharth_pharma84 said:
really interesting , occupation list doesn't show anything yet .just normal noc 2011 . i don't think road has closed yet . :-X :eek:

mate they need good web developers lol ! one link shows u r not eligible one shows u r wait for official announcement :D