+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NO FILE NUMBER YET!!

UNHCR

Oct 13, 2015
Greetings everyone...

My family and I have applied for immi as refugees in lebanon of iraqi nationality. We've been sponsored by a canadian person in toronto and filled all the required forms back in november/15/2015 and till now there is no reply from the immi office in canada regarding our application what could possibly be the reason?? and if i want to contact them thro an e-mail what is the exact contact e-mail so i can hear from them and see whats wrong??

MANY THANKS TO YOU ALL

Nahrin

Mar 25, 2016
UNHCR

address and email

Centralized Processing Office – Winnipeg (CPO-W)
269 Main Street, Suite 400 New
Winnipeg, MB
R3C 1B2
CPOW-BTCW@cic.gc.ca

LoveCanada10

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
UNHCR said:
Greetings everyone...

My family and I have applied for immi as refugees in lebanon of iraqi nationality. We've been sponsored by a canadian person in toronto and filled all the required forms back in november/15/2015 and till now there is no reply from the immi office in canada regarding our application what could possibly be the reason?? and if i want to contact them thro an e-mail what is the exact contact e-mail so i can hear from them and see whats wrong??

MANY THANKS TO YOU ALL
Hi. You should NOT post this question here. This post is only regarding Travel document and Passport. But, to answer your question, you are not the only one facing this issue. Canada is only working on Syrian sponsorship till this moment as the government is bringing about 30000 Syrians this year. Well, it seems Iraq hadn't have enough wars! Only 3 wars in the past 3 decades and some millions dead. Not enough to bring them here!!

Apr 11, 2016
Hi,

My family is in the exact same situation. We applied in September 2015 from Turkey. However, we still Do Not have a File Number.

Please let me know if you have been successful at contacting the immigration office. We have tried submitting our queries multiple time, but no answer yet.

Also, if there is a more appropriate forum to post such questions in, please direct me there.

Thank You all for being supportive and understanding.

Regards.