+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No entry stamp

wsm_al

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Hi guys,
I noticed there is a missing stamp on my passport when I entered Canada coming from the USA. Should that be a concern to me ? I am not sure why officers sometimes don't put entry stamp on the passport. However, when I received the CBSA report it showed that I entered Canada . How would the citizenship officers deal with this situation when they check the stamps prior to the citizenship test ??
Any thought please ?
Thanks!

QCSunshine

Aug 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For the one entry stamp I had missing, I put copies of my boarding passes for that flight on that day as proof of travel on that day. If you crossed the border by car or don't have boarding passes or an intinerary, perhaps you could show via bank withdrawal statements or purchase receipts to "prove" that you were physically back in Canada?

kentTO

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You should not be concerned as all people coming into Canada through the machines don't get a stamp unless you specifically as for one.

The CBSA report is sufficient.

canadavasi

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
I am in the same boat. I have few stamps missing on my passport when I entered Canada. Most of these are by road, I am not sure if CBSA reports will capture those(read somewhere on the forum that CBSA reports might miss entry records by road!). In couple of instances, I don't see a stamp for both entering US and then entering back in Canada.

1. Has anyone tried retrieving boarding passes for flights that correspond to no stamps on the passports? If yes, what is the process?

2. For entry by road, should I try and get the car rental agreements? Can anyone share their experiences on this?

3. Or maybe I am overcomplicating things. This has been a common issue and many applicants sailed through without getting a RQ!

Thanks everyone for your help.

wsm_al

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
kentTO said:
You should not be concerned as all people coming into Canada through the machines don't get a stamp unless you specifically as for one.

The CBSA report is sufficient.
Thank you that is helpful!!

Manyaqx

Star Member
Feb 27, 2014
Im on the same boat.. I got my test on Aug 18.. After the test, she told me that "you have travelled to USA 5 times but there is no stamp about them.. Also, i have one missing about USA entrance.. They said u gave us a permission to get CBSA record.. We will order it, then if something wrong we will let u know.." I donno whats gonna be happen.. But im scared to get RQ..