comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
What will the message say ?? Like will my documents be attached or will noone pay heed to my cse ?? M shit scared if i will get visa on time
do not worry. we all are in the same boat. just stay positive, im also thinking about my visa all the time, cant focus on anything else. BTW its just acknowledgement message which you will receive. hopefully they will issue it during working hours. i red somewhere on this forum they will reply you " your Case Enquiry has received and will be forward to concerning department" one it will be attached with your application they will again send you message or email that "your documents has successfully attached with your application". its just what i red on some posts. not sure now a days they are really responding on time or not.

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
What will the message say ?? Like will my documents be attached or will noone pay heed to my cse ?? M shit scared if i will get visa on time
do not worry. we all are in the same boat. just stay positive, im also thinking about my visa all the time, cant focus on anything else. BTW its just acknowledgement message which you will receive. hopefully they will issue it during working hours. i red somewhere on this forum they will reply you " your Case Enquiry has received and will be forward to concerning department" one it will be attached with your application they will again send you message or email that "your documents has successfully attached with your application". its just what i red on some posts. not sure now a days they are really responding on time or not.

rafai

May 11, 2018
Hyderabad
Don't sacred bro...you applied online or offline....I mean through vfs paper based or through internet? If offline so from which vfs u apllied?

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
I know it is really difficult but you need to be strong and act wisely , just don't worry.. they will attach the documents that u have uploaded now , it is upto luck at the end of the day... And yea , you are not alone , we all are in the same boat :)

rrb777

Jun 25, 2018
Hi, I have been accepted to BSc computer science at University of Calgary. I live in Aurangabad, India. I am a GCE A level student and my ielts requirement was waived off. I applied for my study permit online on 30th June 2018 via generic method.
I submitted the following documents:
1. Application for study permit made outside Canada
2. Family Information
3. Letter of acceptance (finalised offer)
3. Proof of financial support (Only submitted Education loan sanction letter of Rs. 51 lacs and ny parents bank statements with fund around 10 lacs)
4. Digital photo
5. Medical exam information sheet
6. SOP
7. Temporary residence application

I did not opt for IELTS and didn't submit any educational certificates with my application since it wasn't asked for. I did mention about IELTS waiver and my CIE grades in my SOP. Do you think not submitting these would reduce chances of my visa approval ? Also, will loan sanction letter and my parents bank statement suffice as proof of financial support ?
And by when should I expect a decision on my Visa application ?
Hi! I was also in a similar situation. I hadn't submitted my degree certificate and IELTS scorecard as these were optional documents when I had applied online on Apr 30. I had sent them a CSE and a mail attaching all these documents but they never got added to my file. Finally my application got approved yesterday (July 19). So I'd advise you to be positive. Best wishes to you!

hrithvik123

Jul 17, 2018
It
Hi! I was also in a similar situation. I hadn't submitted my degree certificate and IELTS scorecard as these were optional documents when I had applied online on Apr 30. I had sent them a CSE and a mail attaching all these documents but they never got added to my file. Finally my application got approved yesterday (July 19). So I'd advise you to be positive. Best wishes to you!
Your application took 79 days ??

Subashree

Star Member
Jul 5, 2018
I applied on June 4 online
Application review started on June 18
I didn't receive medical request. So I sent medicals using case specific enquiry form on July 18.
Application approved and passport request on July 21 at 12.14 AM

University of Saskatchewan
IELTS 6.5 no band less than 6

Subashree

Star Member
Jul 5, 2018
Any online applicants received their correspondence letter or letter of introduction after the approval? If so how long it took to get after approval