+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No educational docs submitted for online study permit application

hrithvik123

Jul 17, 2018
Hi, I have been accepted to BSc computer science at University of Calgary. I live in Aurangabad, India. I am a GCE A level student and my ielts requirement was waived off. I applied for my study permit online on 30th June 2018 via generic method.
I submitted the following documents:
1. Application for study permit made outside Canada
2. Family Information
3. Letter of acceptance (finalised offer)
3. Proof of financial support (Only submitted Education loan sanction letter of Rs. 51 lacs and ny parents bank statements with fund around 10 lacs)
4. Digital photo
5. Medical exam information sheet
6. SOP
7. Temporary residence application

I did not opt for IELTS and didn't submit any educational certificates with my application since it wasn't asked for. I did mention about IELTS waiver and my CIE grades in my SOP. Do you think not submitting these would reduce chances of my visa approval ? Also, will loan sanction letter and my parents bank statement suffice as proof of financial support ?
And by when should I expect a decision on my Visa application ?

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
Hi, I have been accepted to BSc computer science at University of Calgary. I live in Aurangabad, India. I am a GCE A level student and my ielts requirement was waived off. I applied for my study permit online on 30th June 2018 via generic method.
I submitted the following documents:
1. Application for study permit made outside Canada
2. Family Information
3. Letter of acceptance (finalised offer)
3. Proof of financial support (Only submitted Education loan sanction letter of Rs. 51 lacs and ny parents bank statements with fund around 10 lacs)
4. Digital photo
5. Medical exam information sheet
6. SOP
7. Temporary residence application

I did not opt for IELTS and didn't submit any educational certificates with my application since it wasn't asked for. I did mention about IELTS waiver and my CIE grades in my SOP. Do you think not submitting these would reduce chances of my visa approval ? Also, will loan sanction letter and my parents bank statement suffice as proof of financial support ?
And by when should I expect a decision on my Visa application ?
Yes the finance is enough but i am not sure about IELTS.
And HEY! I am also going to UofC for BSc in Computer Science , applied 14th July ,
Can you explain what you meant by " finalised offer"??
I received only one offer letter and i used the same in my application.
Please whatsapp me on 7015285618
so that we can discuss everything with each other. Reply ASAP. :)

hrithvik123

Jul 17, 2018
Finalised offer letter is the one you receive after you submit your 12 grade results.
Also, I need to ask someone is ielts was required. One more thing, it won't be a issue that I didn't submit educational certificates.. right ?

hrithvik123

Jul 17, 2018
Could somebody help ?? I m worried that not submitting my educational docs would affect my visa application. Someone experienced pls help.

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
Could somebody help ?? I m worried that not submitting my educational docs would affect my visa application. Someone experienced pls help.
Bro.so far i know Educational docuemnts are must. If you did not found any slot online to upload docuemnt then you should combine those in one PDF file and upload it in any given slot as well as you could mention it in your SOP that you uploaded your educational docuemnts with birth certificate etc etc.

For now you have only one choice. Ita better to make it sooner. Make a Case Specific Enquiry by following these steps:
Go to IRCC homepage
1 click contact us
2 click Case specific inquiry
3 click tell us more
4 click yes
5 click yes
6 select your Visa office dealing with you application.
7 type all your details
8 click next then you will be given an option to upload your docuemnts. Please make sure all documents are in one PDF file.
9 submit.

Voila. Thats all you need to do. CSE os for those applicants who wish to add or make changes to their docuemnts . You can also upload IELTS result there. Rest of the information you can find on the IRCC websits regarding CSE

Reactions: Baha.A.T

hrithvik123

Jul 17, 2018
Bro.so far i know Educational docuemnts are must. If you did not found any slot online to upload docuemnt then you should combine those in one PDF file and upload it in any given slot as well as you could mention it in your SOP that you uploaded your educational docuemnts with birth certificate etc etc.

For now you have only one choice. Ita better to make it sooner. Make a Case Specific Enquiry by following these steps:
Go to IRCC homepage
1 click contact us
2 click Case specific inquiry
3 click tell us more
4 click yes
5 click yes
6 select your Visa office dealing with you application.
7 type all your details
8 click next then you will be given an option to upload your docuemnts. Please make sure all documents are in one PDF file.
9 submit.

Voila. Thats all you need to do. CSE os for those applicants who wish to add or make changes to their docuemnts . You can also upload IELTS result there. Rest of the information you can find on the IRCC websits regarding CSE
Hi, i dont know which visa office is dealing with my application. How do i find that ?

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
Which country of youe passport. Is it india and which embassy dealing with it. ? You should know from your online account where your application has been sent. Or simply email high comission of canada in your country to find out.
Hi, i dont know which visa office is dealing with my application. How do i find that ?

hrithvik123

Jul 17, 2018
Which country of youe passport. Is it india and which embassy dealing with it. ? You should know from your online account where your application has been sent. Or simply email high comission of canada in your country to find out.
Yes my country is India. From where do i find out my visa office in my online account ?

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
Yes my country is India. From where do i find out my visa office in my online account ?
In india there are three offices. Banglore, chandigarh and new delhi... cant you see any status within your online account?? About where your applicant has reached. I am not from india so i could not tell you. Please ask in other threads about how to find out which visa office is processing your application.

Rohansh3

Jun 2, 2018
In india there are three offices. Banglore, chandigarh and new delhi... cant you see any status within your online account?? About where your applicant has reached. I am not from india so i could not tell you. Please ask in other threads about how to find out which visa office is processing your application.
Online applications go to delhi embassy only.. you should contact them

hrithvik123

Jul 17, 2018
Thank you for your help. I created a CSE and uploaded my docs. Hope they get attached and i receive my visa soon. I am shit scared on reading bout how applicants who applied in april, still haven't received decision.

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
Thank you for your help. I created a CSE and uploaded my docs. Hope they get attached and i receive my visa soon. I am shit scared on reading bout how applicants who applied in april, still haven't received decision.
Did you received automatic reponse from IRCC after uploading documents via CSE