+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No eCOPR after submitting photo and address

krishtian

Star Member
Nov 7, 2020
What is the timeline for PR card in eCOPR cases? I have my wife's address confirmed but nothing for the picture.

Khaz

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
What is the timeline for PR card in eCOPR cases? I have my wife's address confirmed but nothing for the picture.
sorry not sure about this as I myself also waiting for PR card after eCOPR. Both photo and address are in review for me.

amm5384

Aug 24, 2020
Hello, Yes I got my eCOPR on 8th September.
Hi, I am just curious as to what number you called to speak with an officer. I made my In Canada declaration/uploaded my photo and address on Aug. 10th, and have not received eCOPR yet (going on 8 weeks now). I called the IRCC support line but they said that because my case is not a "priority case" related to the Afghan refugee crisis they could not give me any information or updates. Just interested as to what number you called to actually speak with someone regarding your case. I am also afraid that something has happened to my submission and they haven't reached out to me due to the large volume of cases they are dealing with. Thanks in advance!

Annej

Jul 21, 2021
Hi, I am just curious as to what number you called to speak with an officer. I made my In Canada declaration/uploaded my photo and address on Aug. 10th, and have not received eCOPR yet (going on 8 weeks now). I called the IRCC support line but they said that because my case is not a "priority case" related to the Afghan refugee crisis they could not give me any information or updates. Just interested as to what number you called to actually speak with someone regarding your case. I am also afraid that something has happened to my submission and they haven't reached out to me due to the large volume of cases they are dealing with. Thanks in advance!
I’m in the same boat as you. Submitted Aug 12, and nothing since. Cant get through to anyone helpful at IRCC.

Palmerwilson

Jul 20, 2021
I’m in the same boat as you. Submitted Aug 12, and nothing since. Cant get through to anyone helpful at IRCC.
Hey, We are the same! August 12 when I confirmed my in canada declaration photo and address. Finally I found with the same boat. 51 days have passed.

Khaz

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Hi, I am just curious as to what number you called to speak with an officer. I made my In Canada declaration/uploaded my photo and address on Aug. 10th, and have not received eCOPR yet (going on 8 weeks now). I called the IRCC support line but they said that because my case is not a "priority case" related to the Afghan refugee crisis they could not give me any information or updates. Just interested as to what number you called to speak with someone regarding your case. I am also afraid that something has happened to my submission and they haven't reached out to me due to the large volume of cases they are dealing with. Thanks in advance!
Hello. I've called 1-888-242-2100 this number and talked with a customer service rep. I honestly think that it's up to a customer service representative to who you're talking. Keep calling them until you get information, at least that was what I'd done.

Annej

Jul 21, 2021
Hello. I've called 1-888-242-2100 this number and talked with a customer service rep. I honestly think that it's up to a customer service representative to who you're talking. Keep calling them until you get information, at least that was what I'd done.
Hey Khaz. I see you posted that IRCC lost your passport copy. Did you ever order GCMS notes?

I got mine and the most recent line says “VLU Referral/ passport is expired/ no passport photo (to confirm citizenship)”

so I’m wondering if the same thing has happened to me!