+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No Biometric Appointment Available.

nizam0317

Jun 20, 2018
Hi I applied Super Visa for my parents in September. Last week they got Biometric Request (October 26th) and I Immediately tried to book the appointment at VFS Hyderabad for there Biometrics. The latest available date was December 8th, I booked the appointment for that date. The Request Letter for Biometric says they have to submit Biometrics within 30 days. What should I do in this situation, shall I write a letter to Canadian High Commission?, any other place to get Biometrics done?. Please answer ASAP. Thank you.

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
Hi I applied Super Visa for my parents in September. Last week they got Biometric Request (October 26th) and I Immediately tried to book the appointment at VFS Hyderabad for there Biometrics. The latest available date was December 8th, I booked the appointment for that date. The Request Letter for Biometric says they have to submit Biometrics within 30 days. What should I do in this situation, shall I write a letter to Canadian High Commission?, any other place to get Biometrics done?. Please answer ASAP. Thank you.
I would suggest using a Web form to communicate this matter to an IRCC agent. Web Form link: IRCC web form: Contact us online (cic.gc.ca)

Oct 5, 2021
Hi Nizam,

Did you received any update on Biometric? VFS Hyderabad is really working slow, they cannot give appointments after one month as they know candidate need to submit biometrics in one month?

I was waiting for my Biometric request email and wondering to know if the leadtime remains same in VFS Hyderabad?

Regards,
Aspirant candidate

Oct 5, 2021
Hi Nizam,

Did you received any update on Biometric? VFS Hyderabad is really working slow, they cannot give appointments after one month as they know candidate need to submit biometrics in one month?

I was waiting for my Biometric request email and wondering to know if the leadtime remains same in VFS Hyderabad?

Regards,
Aspirant candidate

dino888

Nov 2, 2021
Hi Nizam,

Regards,
Aspirant candidate
Hi Nizam please confirm. Have you raised a webform? I'm also in the same boat. Please provide more information on what you have done that helps us.

nizam0317

Jun 20, 2018
Hi Nizam,

Regards,
Aspirant candidate
Hi, This is the Email I received from Delhi immigration.

Please be advised that expired biometric and passport submission letters will continue to be accepted and further be advised that once IRCC has received the medical results from the doctor they will be associated to your application, continue to monitor your MyCIC account to check status of your visa