+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

karangujral

Newbie
Oct 1, 2026
2
0
Hi everyone,

I got ITA on July 07 2026, AOR on August 21. Its been 41 days so far and still I haven't received any BIL or medical request.

However, I got an ghost update on september 18 ), my profile got updated with old biometrics number from my TR application. And the UCI number got updated from temporary to my original UCI.

Is it a common thing or should I do anything from my part for BIL such as raising webform? anyone experiencing same situation?

I am noticing September 03 Aor are getting BILs now.

Please help me, I am so confused.
 
Hi everyone,

I got ITA on July 07 2026, AOR on August 21. Its been 41 days so far and still I haven't received any BIL or medical request.

However, I got an ghost update on september 18 ), my profile got updated with old biometrics number from my TR application. And the UCI number got updated from temporary to my original UCI.

Is it a common thing or should I do anything from my part for BIL such as raising webform? anyone experiencing same situation?

I am noticing September 03 Aor are getting BILs now.

Please help me, I am so confused.
you should not compare your file too closely with someone who got BIL on September 3 because IRCC does not necessarily process every application in the same sequence.