+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No barcodes appearing after successfull validation of IMM5257B form

bryndzem

May 29, 2019
Hi there,

I was asked to fill in the 5257b immigration form. After pressing the "validate" button barcodes should be generated. However, there are none. The validation is accepted, "no" turns into "yes" in the right place, but nothing more than that happens.

I have tried already using FoxIt, the newest version of Adobe Reader, then uninstalling the Adobe Reader and downloading a couple of different older versions. Also, my java is enabled and up to date as well.

I can't really upload it without the barcodes as on the CIC website errors appears, but I am not quite sure what else can I do to generate the barcodes and upload the documents. Additionally, Adobe does not allow to save the document, I have to write all the information from scratch each time when I open it.

Hope you are having a good day folks and that there is anyone that can help me out a little bit as I am super confused.

Raghav54321

Jan 26, 2021
Require urgent help! I am trying to fill forms for my work permit but having an issue with a form.

Please can anybody let me know that after validating form imm5257b should it automatically add a barcode page?
I am asking this because in form imm1294 after validation a barcode is displayed. But in imm5257b no barcode page displayed.