+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No Auto-response from CPC-CTD-Ottawa

hope2

Aug 22, 2014
Hi,

I received an email from cic after 8 days and they told me that they received all my emails, so IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE AUTO RESPONSE DON'T WORRY, they have your emails. Someone also told me that sometimes it can take around 40 days to answer and that happened to me many times. Every time I send an email to them they take at least 40 to 60 days to answer me.

So, if you are sending email to cpt-ctd-ottawa, they are receiving your email, don't worry ;)

I hope this is helpful

Rina2182

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
Hey hope2
Thankx for you reply.
I am worried since I have to get it stamp my passport within 60 days and they have not yet replied me for my Visa office change request email.
And 15 days r already over. So now I have only 45 days for stamping my passport.

hope2

Aug 22, 2014
Hi Rina,

Don't worry, they will contact you soon, they know about that date and if they make a mistake it will not be your fault, they will have to give you more time, but don't worry. My situation is almost the same and I am also waiting for them to ask for my passport, but they take around 40 to 60 days usually, I hope they contact you soon, let me know

Rina2182

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
hope2 said:
Hi Rina,

Don't worry, they will contact you soon, they know about that date and if they make a mistake it will not be your fault, they will have to give you more time, but don't worry. My situation is almost the same and I am also waiting for them to ask for my passport, but they take around 40 to 60 days usually, I hope they contact you soon, let me know
thanks for your support. I hope we get email from them soon.