Passport Req..
27-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-Nov-2014
LANDED..........
21-Nov-2014
hondaFan13 said:
any noteworthy updates to your file ?
They said 'No action required from my side at this moment, the file is uptodate'. VO will contact if anything else is needed.

hondaFan13

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jasminep said:
They said 'No action required from my side at this moment, the file is uptodate'. VO will contact if anything else is needed.
let the wait begin...

jasminep

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Nov 2013
AOR Received.
12 Jan 2014
Med's Request
06 Jun 2014
Med's Done....
12 Jun 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-Nov-2014
LANDED..........
21-Nov-2014
hondaFan13 said:
let the wait begin...
waiting from last 2 months now since medicals done :-( It seems a never ending wait now.....

samir3132

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2010
Visa Office......
cpp
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 08, 2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2014
Med's Request
June 04 2014
Med's Done....
June 06 2014
Passport Req..
sep 26,2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 01 2015
Jizmilak said:
Hey Guys,

I have received a proper response form CIC. It means they have received my email.
What respones you get can pleas share.

Jizmilak

Star Member
Apr 18, 2012
samir3132 said:
What respones you get can pleas share.
I asked them to confirm that they have received my renewed passport information and my new medical result.

Here is the response:

Good day,

This is to confirm we have received scans of the two passports mentioned below in your email, as well as the medicals.
Our office confirms that your application is going through the required assessment process.
Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization at this moment.

Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within 6 months as this will delay your application.

We appreciate your patience and keeping correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process request efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

Regards,

KarlR

Star Member
Oct 18, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Hey all,

You guys who have received replays to your emails from Ottawa,how long were you waiting?we have been waiting a week for a reply and have not received to automated email...hoping they got it ok!

Rina2182

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
Hey all

Please let us know if you received any kind of communication from cic. Since last week there is no auto -response so difficult to understand whether they have received our mail or not.
I have received PPR request but I have requested them for of changed visa office.
No response from last two weeks. I am doubt if they have received my mail (because I have not received auto confirmation).
I have 60 days to submit my passport to visa office.
If there will not be any communication from them in these 60 days then what can I do?
Please suggest.
Thank you.

hope2

Aug 22, 2014
Hello friends,

I am having the same issue, I sent an email to CPC-CTD_Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca last week and still no auto response... I also sent an email to OttPilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca a few days ago to explain the issue and again still no auto response or any response. How long should I wait to get a auto response? Could someone share some information please?

Thank you all

Rina2182

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
hope2 said:
Hello friends,

I am having the same issue, I sent an email to CPC-CTD_Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca last week and still no auto response... I also sent an email to OttPilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca a few days ago to explain the issue and again still no auto response or any response. How long should I wait to get a auto response? Could someone share some information please?

Thank you all

Those who have not received auto response for 1st email for 7 days or more, if you have have emailed again and got auto response please inform.

premmis

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys..

I have been through the similar situation on august 20th, previously I have been receiving auto acknowledgment of email.

I have sent twice email but haven't yet got anything from them.

I was wondering if I had wrong email address but then I also double checked it it was right email.
I reverted on there email only.

Feiniao

Star Member
Nov 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-23-2013
AOR Received.
11-02-2014
Med's Request
15-07-2014
Med's Done....
28-07-2014
Jizmilak said:
Hey Guys,

I have received a proper response form CIC. It means they have received my email.
Hi Jizmilak, when did you sent email to CIC? have you receive the auto-response after sending the email? When did you received the proper response from CIC? do you mean you have received the proper response from CIC even you have not received the auto-response? Thanks.

Feiniao

Star Member
Nov 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-23-2013
AOR Received.
11-02-2014
Med's Request
15-07-2014
Med's Done....
28-07-2014
Rina2182 said:
Hey all

Please let us know if you received any kind of communication from cic. Since last week there is no auto -response so difficult to understand whether they have received our mail or not.
I have received PPR request but I have requested them for of changed visa office.
No response from last two weeks. I am doubt if they have received my mail (because I have not received auto confirmation).
I have 60 days to submit my passport to visa office.
If there will not be any communication from them in these 60 days then what can I do?
Please suggest.
Thank you.

Maybe you can fax CIC by 613-946-6059 , please see the instruction from CIC website:

Questions about Permanent Resident Visa applications from within Canada and the U.S. ONLY

Instructions:
•See Frequently asked questions below before asking a question.
•We will only respond to enquiries regarding Permanent Resident Visa applications currently being processed at CPC-O.

By email
•Use this CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca e-mail to ask CPC-O about a Permanent Resident case.
•After you have sent your e-mail, you will receive an automatic message acknowledging that we have received your question. This message will be sent to the e-mail address that you entered. If you do not receive this message within 24 hours, then it may be in your junk mail box or you may have entered your email address incorrectly.

By fax

613-946-6059
•Make sure that you include your name, file number, date of birth and Unique Client Identifier (UCI) to help us identify your application.
•Do not send repeat enquiries, this includes sending the same enquiry by multiple means, as it creates confusion and can delay our reply.