+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No ATIP notes past 60 days

winpro

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hello Guys,

I applied for my GCMS Notes and it has been past 60 days but no file has been sent to me. I checked with them after 30 days and got standard reply.
Has someone in the similar situation before?

Any thoughts?
Thank you.

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
same here I applied on 03/01/2018 and so far no response ,, when I emailed back one of their email ,, I got generic response ,, depressing

Zimgyal

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
same here I applied on 03/01/2018 and so far no response ,, when I emailed back one of their email ,, I got generic response ,, depressing
I submitted a request for my ATIP March 1st and received them April 3rd. You might need to call IRCC to find out what's the hold up. I have a whole PDF with everything that's going on with my citizenship application.

winpro

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
I submitted a request for my ATIP March 1st and received them April 3rd. You might need to call IRCC to find out what's the hold up. I have a whole PDF with everything that's going on with my citizenship application.
Did you have to call them about the ATIP? Or did you call about a general issue?

And can I ask you something? Is there a small 22.1(b) on your first page in the right hand corner?

Zimgyal

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Did you have to call them about the ATIP? Or did you call about a general issue?

And can I ask you something? Is there a small 22.1(b) on your first page in the right hand corner?
I didn't call i submitted the request online.

Yes it has s.22 (1) (b). Did you finally receive the document?

winpro

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017

It has been there on my first set of notes when it went in-process.

I am actually not going to sweat it and going to lay back and let it come whenever it comes.

I have decided to instead call the IRCC and ask for my status once a month.
But thank you so much for your reply. And if you look closely, that code and s(21) is on many other pages :) and if you need any help with them, then please let me know.

Rahil Khan

Star Member
Jan 22, 2023
It has been there on my first set of notes when it went in-process.

I am actually not going to sweat it and going to lay back and let it come whenever it comes.

I have decided to instead call the IRCC and ask for my status once a month.
But thank you so much for your reply. And if you look closely, that code and s(21) is on many other pages :) and if you need any help with them, then please let me know.
Hello i need help
Applied:2nd June Under SDS study visa
Biometric:5th June and updated
Medical:7th June
Eligibility:In Progress
Background.C:In Progress
Last two pages of GCMS shows S22(1)(b) same as yours...Did u get response how much time did it take i have been waiting from almost 5Months

Rahil Khan

Star Member
Jan 22, 2023

Hello i need help
Last two pages of GCMS shows S22(1)(b) same as yours...Did u get response how much time did it take i have been waiting from almost 5Months

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello i need help
Stop multi posting on threads not even relevant to your question. 6 year old post on Citizenship.