No AOR yet - need advice PMM

dottoressa

Feb 17, 2008
Hello PMM,

I am sponsoring my husband....following is my timeline

Application: October 17/07
Processing at CPC-M: Nov 09/07
Sponsorship approved and file sent to CHC-ISB: Nov19/07
CHC ISB started processing Jan 09/08 (e-cas)

Our concern is that we havent recieved any AOR yet....My husband changed his address, i faxed them about the change of address (confirmation recieved that the fax went through) and my husband mailed a letter about the same. He also faxed them. My questions are:

1.Is it normal to not get an AOR??? someone else's application was transferred to ISB at the same time....they recieved AOR on Dec20/07. We are just confused that what does it mean???
2.Should we contact them to find out about it??? or will it delay the whole process???
3. Is it possible that the address has not been updated although change of address was informed through 3 different sources??
4. If the AOR was mailed and not delivered because of incorrect address will CHC know about it???

It just feels like we are in the dark and dont know which way to go....any help/advice will be appreciated

Thank you in advance.

I would also appreciate any experiences/advice from other forum members as well.

thank you all

regards,

dottoressa

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Posted by: Hello dottoressa,

As i read your post, i think there is something wrong i don't know maybe your mailing address or maybe sometimes TCS not finding applican'ts mailing address.

In my idea please try to contact/ call Canadian Embassy, Islamabad. and tell them, its more then 2 months still i am waiting for my AOR.
======
actually i have received my AOR within 12 days.

as i think there is something wrong or maybe they will send your AOR with Passport request together who knows. but at least its good to confirm from CHC, Islamabad.

Lets see what other members write their comments about your case issue.

With regards
Rahimi

kingmaker

Star Member
Feb 21, 2008
Hi dottoressa,

Fist of all I m sorry for late response. I got ur msg. Ask ur hubby to come in this forum and ask wat he wants to know.. thats not the problem. Well as far as the AOR is concerned, YES its a serious issue now... KOz CHC sent AOR when they started processing on the application. I guess might be due to the change in address AOR couldnt reach at the new address.. Ask ur hubby to check the post at the old address. Secondly request ur CAIPs. It will also give u clear idea..

Regards,
King Maker

kingmaker

Star Member
Feb 21, 2008
Hi dottoressa,

Any update on AOR???? Have ur Husband received the AOR?? Did he chk the old mailing address????

Regards,

King Maker