+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No AOR since 5 Months

prince374006

Jul 28, 2022
Hi, My application was received on March 14. Till date there has been no AOR. I only have the Temporary file number which i got a month back by calling IRCC.

Please suggest me what shall i do? Shall I resubmit the file?

Nyash

Jun 8, 2022
Hi, My application was received on March 14. Till date there has been no AOR. I only have the Temporary file number which i got a month back by calling IRCC.

Hi, we also had a similar experience; got ours 5 months and 1 week later. Yours might be on the way... or you could contact your local MP and see where your file is at.

Maha ali

Jan 6, 2022

Same here my husband applied on 20th march, 2022, still waiting for Aor. Don't know what to do ?

Reactions: armedforces4

James Lyrie-Stewart

Star Member
Jan 13, 2013
Do not resubmit an application without withdrawing the one you already submitted first. If they both ended up getting processed, they will confuse IRCC.

Unfortunately the only way is to keep waiting. I've seen so many cases where people get their AOR 8 months in.

TNBR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
App. Filed.......
March 15,2022
Med's Request
August 26,2022
Med's Done....
September 9, 2022
This is weird I think there is an issue with some of mid-march applications I also submitted my application online on March 15 and still no AOR I also have a temporary application number that I got after calling IRCC 2 weeks ago but that's it no communication no nothing.

Reactions: Shaldar84

Shaldar84

Apr 26, 2022

I submitted on april 28 and received the AOR on aug 20

TNBR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
App. Filed.......
March 15,2022
Med's Request
August 26,2022
Med's Done....
September 9, 2022
Some good news today after a long wait

Inland Application Submitted online with (one dependent who is outside Canada and the PA who is me lives in Canada)

Application submitted/received: March 15,2022
Medical request: August 26,2022

Reactions: Maha ali and yoli85

Darren97

Star Member
May 18, 2022
So I called IRCC today and got a temporary number starting with XF, and also according to the IRCC agent, the applications are assigned to different people and they may process the cases at different speed or there may be some tough cases in the front that takes them longer to process, that's way some people got their updates earlier even though they submitted later.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
As long as many people have been waiting the same length as you that is likely just the reality when it comes to processing times. A temporary number doesn’t do anything so would suggest people just be patient versus trying to reach IRCC. Spending so much time on the phone when the temporary number doesn’t actually help your case isn’t the best use of anybody’s time.

Maha ali

Jan 6, 2022
As long as many people have been waiting the same length as you that is likely just the reality when it comes to processing times. A temporary number doesn’t do anything so would suggest people just be patient versus trying to reach IRCC. Spending so much time on the phone when the temporary number doesn’t actually help your case isn’t the best use of anybody’s time.
Same here have been waiting since mid march no response no AoR... sometimes I am literally losing hope ...

TNBR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
App. Filed.......
March 15,2022
Med's Request
August 26,2022
Med's Done....
September 9, 2022
Actually on my case calling was great I got a temporary application number and got to find out that they were missing the proof of payment which I had submitted with my application but for some reason they couldn't see it so I gave them my receipt number on phone and after 1.5-2weeks I got my medical request. So I would say it depends.

Reactions: Maha ali

Maha ali

Jan 6, 2022
Actually on my case calling was great I got a temporary application number and got to find out that they were missing the proof of payment which I had submitted with my application but for some reason they couldn't see it so I gave them my receipt number on phone and after 1.5-2weeks I got my medical request. So I would say it depends.
What would you suggest me? My husband said there is no receipt number nothing else... I m really hopeless and sick of this long long wait... others applied late and got their answers earlier... need some hope

TNBR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
App. Filed.......
March 15,2022
Med's Request
August 26,2022
Med's Done....
September 9, 2022
What would you suggest me? My husband said there is no receipt number nothing else... I m really hopeless and sick of this long long wait... others applied late and got their answers earlier... need some hope
Have you submitted a webform inquiring about your application? If not submit one and if in two weeks you still get nothing I would suggest calling. even if you get a temporary number which doesn't mean a lot at least it gives you peace of mind

Maha ali

Jan 6, 2022
Have you submitted a webform inquiring about your application? If not submit one and if in two weeks you still get nothing I would suggest calling. even if you get a temporary number which doesn't mean a lot at least it gives you peace of mind
I was looking into the web form but a field required to enter an application number ..dont have any application number so what's to enter ?? I'll try again ..thanx for the suggestion