+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No AOR please advise how long should I wait before sending another application?

Hydi

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Hi all,
It's been over 100 days since my application was received and signed but no AOR till now. How long should I wait before I send another one? What happens if I send another application and got an AOR for the first one?
Please advice I'm getting mad because I am afraid that my application is lost and that all my wait was for nothing and have to start over again

frange

May 25, 2018
Hi all,
It's been over 100 days since my application was received and signed but no AOR till now. How long should I wait before I send another one? What happens if I send another application and got an AOR for the first one?
Please advice I'm getting mad because I am afraid that my application is lost and that all my wait was for nothing and have to start over again
Did you send it by regular mail or not? If so, you should know if it was received or not.

Hydi

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
relax it's been 5 months that I wait gor AOR
I am trying to relax but I am just concerned that they returned my application for some reason and it's been lost. Then the wait would be useless. Thanks for your reply though it made me feel better

Kya123

Aug 21, 2018
I am trying to relax but I am just concerned that they returned my application for some reason and it's been lost. Then the wait would be useless. Thanks for your reply though it made me feel better
I had the same fear as you but after 5 months I am tired of running behind them. at first I thought he had lost my request but last month they confirmed to me that they had received it. since I'm waiting for him to open it

Reactions: Hydi

Hydi

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
I had the same fear as you but after 5 months I am tired of running behind them. at first I thought he had lost my request but last month they confirmed to me that they had received it. since I'm waiting for him to open it
I am tired of running behind them as well. I am wondering why didn't they open your application since it's been received?

Kya123

Aug 21, 2018
I do not know either. there is another person of May also they told him the same thing

kks87

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
AOR Received.
12-03-2016
File Transfer...
29-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
I just gone mine after waiting 9 months. Online application.

• Wow
Reactions: RandomUser514