+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No AOR after submitting in August- unusual?

delzed

Mar 18, 2021
My wife and I filed for outland spousal sponsorship in mid-August of 2022 and we haven't heard anything back from IRCC. Obviously it'd be pretty early to expect a decision or request for more information or an interview, but shouldn't we have received an acknowledgement of receipt by now? We've both been checking the emails listed in the application every day, and so far nothing. The carrier we used to ship the application marked it as delivered so I'm fairly positive it wasn't lost in the mail.

Should I be worried? Are there steps I should be taking right now to make sure the documents weren't lost or something?

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
My wife and I filed for outland spousal sponsorship in mid-August of 2022 and we haven't heard anything back from IRCC. Obviously it'd be pretty early to expect a decision or request for more information or an interview, but shouldn't we have received an acknowledgement of receipt by now? We've both been checking the emails listed in the application every day, and so far nothing. The carrier we used to ship the application marked it as delivered so I'm fairly positive it wasn't lost in the mail.

Should I be worried? Are there steps I should be taking right now to make sure the documents weren't lost or something?
Something is not right. My wife applied a month before you in July, and she has now landed as a PR in Canada.

khapyy

Mar 6, 2023
E

i am exactly in same situation. Pls update or can i take your contact no. So that we will get in touch for updates

A1969

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019

Please check your record whether the email address is correct. Further, you may call them