+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No action buttons available to finish application

BRAD1ey96

May 7, 2019
When applying for a work permit I had all the relevant documents uploaded and was ready to pay but backed out of the page. When I tried to go back into the application the action buttons to continue application was missing ( as in the screenshot attached). I sent a technical report but I don't have much time left to finish the application any suggestions on how to fix this and get the continue application button back?

Screenshot:
https://imgur.com/YSO4zfx

Rennie

Jul 5, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
When applying for a work permit I had all the relevant documents uploaded and was ready to pay but backed out of the page. When I tried to go back into the application the action buttons to continue application was missing ( as in the screenshot attached). I sent a technical report but I don't have much time left to finish the application any suggestions on how to fix this and get the continue application button back?

Screenshot:
https://imgur.com/YSO4zfx
Same issue I'm having. Did yours ever get resolved?

Rennie

Jul 5, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
How did you get this resolved. I am having the same exact problem. Your response would be appreciated.

Thank you.
Hmm, it's been a while so I'm not exactly sure but I think it ended up reverting back after a couple of days. So just give it a week or something and check back. In the meantime, you call contact the support line to ask if there's anything you should do.

ezechem24

Mar 6, 2020
Hmm, it's been a while so I'm not exactly sure but I think it ended up reverting back after a couple of days. So just give it a week or something and check back. In the meantime, you call contact the support line to ask if there's anything you should do.
Thanks for your swift reply, the action button came back after 1 hour. Thanks

Reactions: Rennie