+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No acknowledgement received from Ontario nomination program

kovthe

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
Hi,

I had received PT invite, and sent my application package to Ontario. The same got delivered on last Saturday(12th September), however I did not receive any mail/message to confirm the same. Any idea usually how much time they take for revert? And how soon they inform for any rejection or missing documents? Just getting curious as to where is my application stuck, and what is its status.

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
Don't expect anything front them until Novemeber. They are taking around 60 days just to send AOR

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
Yes. My application was received on July 22 and I'm pretty sure I have a week or two until I get AOR

tigerb

Sep 16, 2015
kovthe said:
Hi,

I had received PT invite, and sent my application package to Ontario. The same got delivered on last Saturday(12th September), however I did not receive any mail/message to confirm the same. Any idea usually how much time they take for revert? And how soon they inform for any rejection or missing documents? Just getting curious as to where is my application stuck, and what is its status.
Hey buddy, great to know you received a PT invite. I'm about to apply to express entry, and hoping to get the same invite. I'm just wondering if you got the invite under human capital priorities stream? Do you know if invites are being sent to anybody with over 400 points in express entry?

Do you mind sharing how many points you had in express entry? Thanks and good luck!

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
kovthe said:
Hi,

Well, mine was received on July 22, and I still have not received any acknowledgement of interest from them yet. I think they are just taking a lot of time.

manidhatt said:
Yes. My application was received on July 22 and I'm pretty sure I have a week or two until I get AOR
Thanks for posting this, really- I had started freaking out because it is almost two days since I sent mine, and I have not yet received anything. I had started to freak out, wondering if they and just rejected mine for whatever reason.