+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NNAS Advisory Report

Anju Varghese

Apr 19, 2019
Hi there...

This is Anju Varghese. I am an Internationally educated Nurse from India. Last year I have submitted my application for RPN and RN exam with NNAS and the final advisory report is not comparable to the Canadian equivalency. But I have completed the Health Care Administration from Canada, One year programme, which meets some of the criteria which mentioned not comparable in the Advisory Report.

I am confused about what to do further..!

Can anybody help me by giving some suggestions..?

Thank you.

Anju Varghese

JWZR421

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Meds
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
Hi there...

This is Anju Varghese. I am an Internationally educated Nurse from India. Last year I have submitted my application for RPN and RN exam with NNAS and the final advisory report is not comparable to the Canadian equivalency. But I have completed the Health Care Administration from Canada, One year programme, which meets some of the criteria which mentioned not comparable in the Advisory Report.

Thank you.

Anju Varghese
Which province did you apply both RPN and RN? I believe they will only credit the NNAS advisory. Your HCA program is not included in the board of nursing assessment. You should contact your BON.

Anju Varghese

Apr 19, 2019
I had applied for both RN and RPN for ontario province. Since HCA was a non-health sector programme NNAS asked me not to add that programme.

Rejoice2u

Jun 22, 2019
Hi there...

Thank you.

Anju Varghese
Hi Anju, are you still active, my wife's nnas advisory report is awaited.

1) Wanted to know for Saskatchewan IELTS mandatory or NNAS can waived that as it dictates English proficiency. (it contains whether to take IELTS or not).

2) Initially registered for RN and awaiting NNAS, can i add RPN now? or documentation will be required to be done? or same they can take as submitted for RPN?

3) Can we register for two province SKS and Ontario? any repercussion? any yearly fee?

will be helpful is you can share your contact email in my mail rejo.1985@yahoo.co.in as its tedious process and have lots of questions.