+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nit-picking questions on FSW 2014 - urgent

nelkyl

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Hi All,

Apologies in advance for the long post, but I'd rather be safe than sorry and know about the below points.
Here are my questions. Thank you in advance :)

1.Question about form Schedule 3 Economic Classes IMM 008, Section 12, - Your Work Experience
• I started my job in a certain company in April 2012 but not in the current position I am taking now (Junior Financial Analyst), because I was later promoted.
Should I indicate the time that I occupied the other position in the same company (Assistant Financial Analyst, 8 months) or should I just write that I started as a Junior Financial Analyst since the beginning of my work tenure?

• In the same form, should I write the main duties of the work position I have exactly as they appear in the NOC, or should I interpret with my own words?

2.In the NOC we are going to apply under, there are 8 points for main work duties. In my work letter, there are 5 of them mentioned as my work duties; would that be enough for CIC to accept my application?

3.Question about form Supplementary Information – your travels.
• It states: list all trips you, and if applicable , your family members have taken outside your country of origin or of residence in the last ten years
Should I list my travels in between my country of origin and my country of residence (which are quite a lot as you can imagine)?

4.Translations of Documents – when submitting an officially translated document that contains a photocopy of the original document attached to it (as part of the official regulations for translating a document), should I still add another copy of the original document that was translated? Or is the copy in the translation itself enough?

5.Sending the Application – when do you recommend sending the package to CIC – May 1st or May 2nd, having in mind that my country is 8 hours ahead of Canada?
Have you ever heard of practices that CIC would make updates on the forms on the 1st day of the opening of the program?