+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerians who applied for visa in November please let’s gather here

Bukks

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Please if you are Nigerian and you submitted your study permit application from November and after
Please let’s post our timeline here...
Update ourselves as we progress
plus let’s share our profile and connect

Last edited:
Reactions: Pascalala

Pascalala

Star Member
Dec 6, 2020
I applied on the 21st November, got BIL on 24th Nov, got my Biometrics done on 8th Dec, now waiting for BVL and PPR. Please, will I receive an AIP before receiving BVL and PPR?

Bukks

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
I applied on the 21st November, got BIL on 24th Nov, got my Biometrics done on 8th Dec, now waiting for BVL and PPR. Please, will I receive an AIP before receiving BVL and PPR?
I think so because on the cic website they said Jan 2021 intakes would get Aip too

Did you get the NSE mail from IRCC

Tresh

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Have you done medicals or you submitted upfront medicals? If you haven't done both, you have to be waiting for that precious medical request mail (if you didn't do upfront medicals) or medical update indicating medical passed ( if you did upfront medical) before you start talking of BVL and PPR because BVL without medicals is a bad sign.

Pascalala

Star Member
Dec 6, 2020
Have you done medicals or you submitted upfront medicals? If you haven't done both, you have to be waiting for that precious medical request mail (if you didn't do upfront medicals) or medical update indicating medical passed ( if you did upfront medical) before you start talking of BVL and PPR because BVL without medicals is a bad sign.
Okay. I submitted an up-front medical when I applied. I received BVL yesterday, now waiting for PPR.

Tresh

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Okay. I submitted an up-front medical when I applied. I received BVL yesterday, now waiting for PPR.
Did your medical update to passed before receiving BVL? If you got your BVL without any medical update, then a decision has been made in your profile and you will receive ur decision in next hours.

Maxybaba

Mar 20, 2019
Applied: 13 November 2020
Upfront Medical passed: 20 November 2020
Biometric: Valid till 2028 from previous Visitor Visa
Eligibility: Not stated
BVL: waiting
PPR: waiting

I already have Visitor Visa valid till October 2022. if study permit approved, will they still ask for my PPR for visa stamping since I have valid TRV?