+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerians who applied for visa in November please let’s gather here

Tresh

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
My study permit was refused in December. got the gcms notes from expressgcms.com today. showed enough funds and sponsorship from father. travel history includes Dubai, China and UK. I work at a Bank and submitted reference letter, pay slips, bank statement. Still refused.

Sorry for this bro, but I would want to understand, it stated that the applicant doesn't appear "sufficiently well established". Now I ask, How old are you, and is your father your sole sponsor or he is just helping you out to some extent while you carry the bulk of the expenses? Again, are you married? the documents you submitted to prove home ties, is it in your name or your parents?

it said again, applicant current or future employment prospects have less weight and you hinted you work in a bank. my question here is, which course you applied to read, and as a banker, were you a full staff or contract? and what was your salary monthly and yearly because as you submitted payslips and all that, they can determine whether you earn high or low and use it to know whether you will stay back or remain in Canada.

I don't believe in the fact that the said countries you travel history are insufficient, Your refusal is solely on not sure the applicant will return back after studies because of home ties, employment prospect after studying this course and returning to the home country. So, try to solve these in your LOE

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
My study permit was refused in December. got the gcms notes from expressgcms.com today. showed enough funds and sponsorship from father. travel history includes Dubai, China and UK. I work at a Bank and submitted reference letter, pay slips, bank statement. Still refused.

Hello,

What is your proposed study? How well did you align it with your prospect plans?

How did you demonstrate your economic level of establishment in your home country?

Best of Luck