+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerians Applying for student Visa for September 2015 intake

ibrobaba

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015

Alot of Nigerians applied on june22nd and still waiting. The wait is stressful but let us encourage ourselves. Just hope for the best regardless, lets share compare timelines and share experience. que sera,

ibrobaba

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
sanzipetes said:
Ok datz gud news then. I am yet to be contacted. Pls when is the right time for one to ask for a deferral?
Did you submit your medical upfront, was it online, when did you submit and when will you resume? all those matter, i feel like you should maybe relax a lil, but if you are tensed you should contact ur agent if any or you should call the embassy to remind them that you will soon resume(they note those things i think) they will answer you, but if you insist on a deferral, contact the school, maybe by mail, tell them about your visa status and they should reply you. All is well.

sanzipetes

Aug 7, 2015
I submitted via paper, no upfront medical, my resumption date is on d 8th of sept .How do I contact d embassy?

ibrobaba

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
sanzipetes said:
I submitted via paper, no upfront medical, my resumption date is on d 8th of sept .How do I contact d embassy?
Thats taking a while, but they wanted to reject your application it wouldnt take this long. Maybe you should call the embassy and confirm if it is safe to ask for deferral.

ibrobaba

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Congrats dear.
You see, if they wanted to reject it they wouldn't let you wait long. All the best and God will see us though in success. Ameen

olaku

Aug 28, 2015
Please i will like to know if my sister that has married can be my sponsor for Canadian student visa, am from Nigeria. please help because am about to submit my application.
Thanks

ibrobaba

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Anybody can be your sponsor, they just have to have enough documents and enough funds to assist you with. The only issue is the VO may look at your ties with homeland a substitute for wahala, so I'm saying if you eventually use your sister that IS IN canada you should be also able to prove you can return. But all the best regardless, it should work with your sister as a sponsor